• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(got an epic idea but it means altering Alex slightly nothing really changes he just gets 1 ability :P wanna make it a surprise :)

As they arrive at Alex's location, Zac bends down and checks if he's breathing, and he is. The male gently opens the guy's eyelid and decides he's okay.

"I guess... I guess we should take him to the nurse? "

Zachary carefully picks the other guy up, grateful the dude is passed out, so this act isn't so unbearable. The older sibling waits for Bobbie's answer, as she knows what happened more than them.

Zoe yawns as they reach her dorm room, and she lets Ashton in after her.

"I guees Zachary doesn't mind you so much right now? "

The female notices how the dorm hasn't been cleaned since the party, so she nonchalantly pushes all the garbage and dirty clothes onto Zac's side of the room.

"My brother is so messy.. tsk tsk."

The younger sibling giggles and sits on her bed.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Alex groaned and all of a sudden his skin flared gold again and the group surrounding him were hit with a pulsing healing energy. Any injury or ache even a paper cut were all healed. His skin also nearly felt like he was on fire. Something big was building up.

Writer stands awkwardly next Bobbie, unsure of what was going on. She was so confused, like she had been all day. She suddenly felt the small bit of pain she had felt in her shoulders, gone. She smiled, because this meant her wings were better.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zachary almost drops the male, but, when the glow doesn't harm him, he is able to remain calm.

"Okay, yep. Going to the nurse. "

The male runs toward the appropriate building, feeling rather gross as his wet hair dries and his swimsuit is the only clothing he has on.

When the guy speaks, Zac does what he says, basically dropping him from his arms without any care.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Bobbie looked to others. "Don't expect me to explain, I'm just as confused as all of you." She says while they walk to the nurse.

Alex groaned and managed to mutter

"Put me down"

He groaned and curled into himself. He felt like he was on fire, on the verge of bursting into flames.

He felt the need to try and get back from people.

Leon gave a deep chuckle before picking his sister up and placing her on her bed. "Good to see you too, sis." He teased. Cassidy rolled her eyes, though a smile said she was glad to see him. He sat beside her with a crooked smile. "I'm attending not school here now." Cass groaned in mock anguish. It was Leon's turn to roll his eyes. "Well I need to find my room. See you around little sis." He said with a wink as he left. "We're the same age!!" She shouted after him, giggling. He'd always call her "little sister" due to their vast differences in height.

Leon left her dorm, happy he got to see his sister. Sure, they weren't blood related and were nothing alike, but she was raised with him. He loved her like he would love a blood sister if he had one. Leon found himself just wandering aimlessly around campus when he found himself on a group surrounding a gold man who didn't look too good. "Is everything alright?" He asked, concern etched in his features

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Totally the thank you we deserved for helping you." She mumbled but then realized he was hurt and regretted it.

Alex fell the ground and opened his mouth but instead of a yell there was a shriek....like a bird

Alex burst into flames and instead of a human, theres stood a large red and golden colored bird...A phoenix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back