• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare shakes her head. "No i would never kill you you're my only family i have left"

(YAAAAS IT IS

PRUCAN 4EVER

(SHE WANTS ZOE TO EXPLAIN THE BAD THING WRITER DID! CUZ WRITER DOESNT WANT TO EXPLAIN IT HERSELF CUZ SHES A WIMP!!!!! xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(And lol sky I like how my profile pic is UsUk and urs is PruCan *-* WE SHOULD BOTH CHANGE OURS TO A GERITA PIC *ded* )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(I will tell my child that prucan, rochu, gerita and usuk were THE ships of hetalia but the 1# ship for me is DaveJohn sorry writer but it is DaveJohn 4lyfe xD )

(Also kardave but thats another story xD )

(I'm going to take a nap cause i'm nodding out xD i'll be back on later)

(Since I fell asleep and missed a shitload, let's just say Jasmine flew off when you guys ran off and now there's a huge chunk of the cliff is missing. K? K. xD )

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Zoe sees Writer's look, so she speaks to both Zachary and Ashton about the event that has taken place. She makes it vague so Ash doesn't start to think it was on purpose.

"Writer accidently burned Hollow... really bad....W-we need to make her better! "

She forces Ashton to carry her by wrapping her legs around waist and her arms around his neck.

Zac continues to shush the girl, hoping the fox isn't really as bad off as the girls are acting she is.

"Where is she, Writer? Do you think we can take her to the nurse? "

The male holds both her hands, rubbing his thumbs over her nuckles.

"It was an accident, honey. We all make mistakes every single day."

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Alex gasped as his eyes opened. He had slept walked but had vanished. Since coming back his once gold skin was now pitch black and he had become withdrawn. Instead of healing others his touch now caused their blood to turn acidic and infected. Shuddering slightly as his appearance he remained hidden away.

(Looking for a male romance for Alex and updating Alex's bio with Anime pics of his gold and black appearances)

Cassidy looked around and decided to take the distressed group as her cue to leave. She stood and waved goodbye to Bobbie and state stop make her way through the light forest area towards her dorm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(( with all my recent spelling errors I'm surprised it doesn't actually say that [emoji28] ))

Writer shakes her head. "I don't know where she is. She ran away f-from me." She didn't like the feeling that Hollow was hurt badly and was probably terrified of her. She looked down at the ground, feeling that if she looked up, everyone would be mad, and glaring.

-----------

Ashton frowned, and held Zoe. He had no choice but to have his hands under her butt. "Hey girls. It'll be okay. Hollow will show up soon. And she'll be fine." He left one hand under Zoe's butt to make sure she didn't slip. He used the other hand to rub Zoe's back.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Alex looked up, he could hear a familiar voice but could not place who it was. Sneaking forward, he looked at the group who was gathered and he saw her

"Writer"

He whispered, shocked as the memory of the group having lunch

For the first time, Zachary finds himself agreeing with Ashton. They couldn't go into the forest and search aimlessly... that never seemed to work in their favor.

"Ash-Ashton is right, Writer. She'll show up when she calms down. It'll be okay... I promise. "

He pushes Writer's chin up and kisses her.

Zoe nods and nuzzles her head into the male's neck. She kisses him and her tears stop falling.

The girl giggles, realizing Ashton has to hold her butt, and pokes at his biceps.

"You're strong like my brother. "

The younger sibling smiles and looks at Writer, hoping she will smile, too.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

(SORRY MY PHONE WOULDNT CHARGE! UGH! STUPID IPHONE! I KNOW UR SMASHED TO HELL! AND I KNOW YOU HAVE PIECES MISSING FROM THE BACK OF YOU! BUT WHY DO YOU GOTTA NOT CHARGE! CMON NOW! #RantOver )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Cass continued until she reached her dorm where she decided I take a much needed shower. She turned the water to as hot as she could stand it and stepped in.

Writer smiled into the kiss then, pulled away. "I really hope you guys are right." She says looking at all of them. She saw Zoe kiss Ashton and mouthed, 'You be good to her.' She laid her head on Zac's chest wiping her tear stained cheeks and smiling. She is going to try and stay happy for the rest of the day.

------------

Ashton smiles and begins to speak. "Eh... Your brother could still kick my ass." He says, kissing her cheeks. He hoped what he had told Zachary was enough to make him realize he wasn't going to give up on Zoe.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Alex gasped as he felt his skin heat up like it was on fire and he let out a Scream. He was not even sure what was going on with his powers but they seemed to be flaring out of control. Squeezing his eyes shut he pleaded for it to stop as his own powers turned against him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back