• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

He raised an eyebrow looking over at Cassidy. "Roommate?" He was confused, seeing that he had his own dorm. I guess they added her to his dorm and forgot to tell him. "Cool... Okay." He said, still stroking Zoe's hair.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zachary immediately crawls over and hugs his girlfriend, feeling guilty. He kisses her cheek and smiles softly.

"That's okay! I'm sorry I want you so bad."

The male immediately realizes his bad choice of words and blushes.

"I still love you more! And you can't catch me!"

He gets up, makes sure his swim trunks are situated, and runs off, teasing Writer.

((Notice how Zac didn't give two flying fucks about using protection #dumbass xD ))

Zoe giggles, enjoying her new nickname, and finally greets Cassidy.

"Hi, Cass!"

Upon hearing the girl's next words, the younger sibling cringes and sighs a traditional Zoe sign of distress. She stares at Cassidy, believing the girl is prettier than her and Ashton won't want to stay friends...or whatever this is

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Nightmare sits there with a emotionless face which she hasn't used in awhile but anyway she sits with a emotionless face thinking about life.

Cass nods at Ashton's words and smiles when Zoe finally greets her, but the smile quickly vanishes when the other girl sighs in what seems to be distress. She bites bites her lip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Writer laughed and stood up chasing after Zac. "Get back here!" She yelled, laughing. She knew she'd quickly run out of breath from laughing while she ran, but she didn't care. She sighed seeing she was far behind and out of breath from laughing. She sat on the floor, too lazy to fly.

-------

He looked at Zoe and frowned. "Is everything okay bunny?" He asked, sorta starting to accidentally undo the braid in Zoe's hair.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zac looks back and eyes Writer. He runs toward her, picking her up in his arms as he reaches her spot on the ground.

"Slow poke! I guess we should go back to the others, huh? "

He kisses the girl briefly and sets her on the ground, remembering she can walk on her own and probably hates being as babied as Zoe is.

Zoe nods her head and forces a smile on her face, hiding her worry extremely well.

"I'm just tired, I guess... "

She giggles as Ashton keeps messing with her hair. She crawls into his lap, placing Mist on her lap.

Writer rolls her eyes. "I'm not that slow! Maybe my brain is, but that's a whole different story." She says, then laughs. "And okay, let's go back to the others." She giggles, once again realizing the height difference between them. She stands on her tippy toes and kisses his cheek, before weaving her fingers between his. She then, starts walking back to the lake with Zac.

-------

Ashton smiles. "Well you can fall asleep during the movie okay." He says, kissing her cheek. He then, looks back up at Cassidy. "And sorry the dorm is kind of a mess. I haven't completely finished with my stuff." He says awkwardly.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Cassidy's lips turned up slightly at the edge, a dimple poking out on her right cheek. "It's alright."

Zachary smiles and stands up straighter, proud have Writer as his girlfriend. As they near the lake and start to see the group, the male tightens his grip on the girl's hand, trying to hold back his anger.

Zoe nods and giggles. She lays her head on his shoulder, but, as soon as she sees Zachary, the girl jumps off the boy. She pretends she was sitting on the ground with her legs crossed the whole time.

"Hiiiiii Mr. and Mrs. Hallow!"

Nightmare starts to think about a certain 'someone' and ends up blushing. "Damn it why do i keep thinking about him" she hides her red cheeks in the sleeves of her hoodie.

Cass notices Night blushing and a small smirk appears. "What are you blushing about, Night?" She asks the girl, eyes flashing to cat eyes for a split second.

(I have no idea myself frankie xD )

Nightmare looks at cass. "Um what no i'm not blushing what makes you think i'm blushing um hehe" she burys her face in her hoodie blushing even more.

Cassidy raises an eyebrow at her new friend and suppresses a chuckle. She scoots closer to her and nudges Night with her shoulder. "Liar."

Writer feels his grip on her hand tightened. "Zac calm down. What's wrong you were happy like 3 seconds ago." She says frowning. She then, hears Zoe and a bright red blush appears on her face for what seems like the 10000th time today. She slides her hand out of Zachary's and runs to Zoe. "Shut up! I'm gonna laugh when you're last name is Jones!" She yells, referring to the thing that's going on between Ashton and Zoe. She then, regrets saying that fearing Zac will get mad about it.

-------

Ashton upon hearing his sisters words, rolled his eyes and stuck his middle finger in the air. "Two words, one finger sis!" Was all he said, before putting his hand back down. He then looks at Zoe and smiles, before realizing that Zac was back. He scooted away from Zoe a bit.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare laughs nervously and looks away from cass. "Um what i'm not lying why would i lie hehe" she scoots away from cass rubbing then back of her neck and laughing nervously.

Cass giggles and shakes her head as Night scoots away. She considers continuing the teasing, but decides against it and offers a playful smile. "If you say so"

Nightmare sighs then sees writer walking over and trys to hide her blush but fails. "Damn" she growled her blush getting brighter.

(Poor nightmare xD )

Zac doesn't know how to explain his sudden anger, so he doesn't answer Writer. Instead, he sits between Ashton and Zoe and laughs at the girls' playful argument. He refuses to acknowledge the 'Jones' part.

((Zac: *tries to be a fucking wall, blocking anything unpure from his little flower *))

Zoe laughs and her own face blushes at Writer's comment. She then lays her head in her brother's lap and silently begs him to calm down.

The girl reaches over and holds Ashton's hand, ignoring Zachery's attempt to stop her.

Writer sits by Zoe and pokes her side. "Hey Zoe. I have to talk to you real quick." She says, eagerly wanting to talk to Zoe.

---------

Ashton frowns when Zac sits between them. He then, smiles feeling Zoe's hand grab his own. He rolls his eyes hearing Writer bug the poor girl to talk to her.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Cassidy chuckles as Night continues to blush. She looks up at the couple who reappeared with a small smile. She watches in amusement as the male sits between the couple. Her brother came to mind and she became lost in her thoughts.

Zoe giggles and looks up at Writer. She finds herself amusing but she is also curious to what the other girl wants to say.

"Yessss....?"

Zac wants to pull Zoe's arm back, but he knows making a tug-of-war game out of his sister is rather immature. Instead, he tries to be positive and smile. He once read that smiling can make you feel happy.

Writer shakes her head. "Alone. Away from people." She whispers to Zoe, hoping she'll actually leave the boys for a few minutes to talk to her.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zoe's eyes widen, partially out of curiosity and partially out of fear because she doesn't want to leave Zachary with Ashton. She shrugs, though, knowing this was bound to happen, sooner or later.

The girl rolls off her brother's lap and releases her hand from Ashton. Then, she follows Writer, leaving a large enough distance between the group and them.

Zac mimics a Zoe sigh and turns toward Ashton.

"I guess that gives us a moment to talk, as well. "

The male's weird smile drops away, and he picks a piece of his sister's hair off the the other guy's lap.

((Wut?! Zac is creepy af ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back