• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Writer i don't have innocence as much as i don't have sanity you should know this xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Zachary slides his own hands down, slowly making the way down her to reach her chest. He lets Writer control his mouth because his brain focuses on massaging her boobs. He breathes heavily, trying not to freak out, but he's too happy not to to. He smiles, breaking the kissing for a moment.

((Little Z: let's go to the flower field! JK LMAO ))

Zoe shrugs, feeling shy by this question, realizing she can't answer with 'yes'. She snatches her hand back, so can squeeze the water out of her hair the best she can.

"I...err... you decide!"

The girl watches his eyes look for his sister, but out of the goodness out of her heart, she doesn't dare suggest an action they could be doing together. She smiles sheepishly, hoping Ashton doesn't put two and two together and run off to fight her brother.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

((They're not by her xD but you could always jump into Zoe and Ashton's little awkward bubble and make them chill with you ^-^))

(Ashton: Okay! Let's go to the flower field!)

Writer can't help, but to moan this time. "Fuck." She mumbles under her breath. She was going to have to stop this soon before it got too out of hand. She new he probably wouldn't be too happy, but she wasn't entirely ready. Writer wanted to run her fingers through his hair, but realized she couldn't. She had forgotten he put her arms above her head. She squirmed her arms around, hoping he'd take the hint and release her arms.

------

He thought for a moment before opening his mouth to answer. "Erm... Maybe we can actually watch a movie this time." He suggested, and smiled looking into her eyes.

(Still at the lake dumb ass... Where else would they be? xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Ooook NIGHTMARE GO I CHOOSE YOU xD )

Nightmare sees zoe and ashton talking so she grabs her towel and drys off then walks over grabbing her hoodie. "Hi zoe...and ashton" nightmare waves awkwardly to ashton and sits next to zoe.

Zac laughs softly at Writer, releasing her arms and wanting to make her moan again. He moves both his hands to her hips and holds them tightly to steady himself. His bottom half is trying to rush him into everything, but his heart wants to enjoy his time with Writer and take everything in slowly. He kisses her down her jaw line and neck, causing even himself to moan under the intensity of it all. He tries to speak, but the words are more like a whisper in his hard breaths.

"You're... so... beautiful.. "

Zoe nods, smiling back to the male. She blushes by the eye contact.

When Nightmare appears, the girl waves and gives her a side hug when she sits.

"Hey! "

(I feel so bad for u mischief [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23])

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(I'm sitting in a car listening to my mom talk to her boyfriend's grandma talk about shit i might i have to deal with when i get older xD )

Her cheeks redden as she feels she should stop this and say something. She opens her mouth to speak but a moan just comes out instead. This causes her cheeks to go even more red. "Z-Zac..." She says quietly, in attempt to tell him to stop, but she ends up only saying his name making it seem like she wants it. She needs to stop it before it happens though. "Zac... I... I'm not ready." She says, clenching her eyes shut, not ready for his reaction.

-------

Ashton looks at the ground, feeling a new found tension in the air when nightmare sat with him and bunny. He knows she doesn't like him, but she wants to change her opinion of him. He doesn't know how though.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare smiles softly at zoe and sees mist on ashton's lap then looks to ashton. "I see mist likes you thats actually really good she doesn't really like others"

Cassidy sees Night had exits the lake to approach the group of three. "Hey guys." She said with yet another smile. She was a bit perkier than usual and wondered why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

((Zac: *bitch slaps this ho * lmfao JKKKKK ))

Zachary melts into the movements of their mouths, finding her voice more satisfying than ever before.... until she finishes her sentence.

The male immediately rolls over, landing on his back beside her, so he can catch his breath. He laughs, and soon the laughter grows louder as he shakes his head.

"Fuck, Writer. You're killing me."

After he says this, he rolls to his stomach, placing his elbows on the ground and his chin in his hands. The male gives her puppy-dog eyes and pouts, hoping she will change her mind.

"I've been such a good boy.... "

Zoe giggles with happiness but quickly grows quiet as another girl appears. She glances at her shyly and leans into Ashton more.

It's odd how used the girl is to Ashton, already, but she assumes it's because she loves Writer so much. Siblings are always similar, right?

Zoe strokes Mist, happy Nightmare seems approving of Mr. Fuzzy.

(I want soda but i can't have any ;×; i cri)

Nightmare smiles at cass. "Hi cass oh these are my friends zoe and ashton" mist continues to purr but looks up at nightmare. "And my pet mist she's a cat demon"

(( my power is out T-T))

"Hi Night." She nods at the other two "Zoe, Ashton, Mist" She wrings out the water from her long hair and puts it in a loose bun. "I'm Cassidy, but you can call me Cass".

Writer sits up and hugs her legs to her chest. She shakes her head. "I'm sorry Zac... I-I'm not ready yet. I... I mean I'm only 17. What if something happens. I've got a whole life ahead of me. And I don't think a baby is something I'd be able to handle at the moment. I let this get too far..." She says, looking at the flowers. She hoped Zac wasn't mad at her for what she did.

(Why do I always make it some what upsetting and awkward... wtf is wrong with me?)

-------

Ashton looked up at Cassidy and waved before stroking Zoe's hair. "It's okay Bunny, I doubt she bites." He whispered, too Zoe with a smile.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Mist opens one eye and looks to cass. "Hello cass" she close it then curls into a ball on ashton's lap purring.

Cassidy sat on the ground and looked around at the small group. She wondered where the other couple had gone off to before looking at Ashton. "Ashton...?" She suddenly remembered why the name was familiar. "Oh! I'm your new roommate."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back