• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare looks at zac and ashton. "So um how are you doing zac" nightmare feels akward so she grabs mist and pets her hoping that will help.

Cassidy bites her lip for the thousandth time, feeling uncomfortable and awkward. She cautiously scratches underneath Mist's chin in hopes of a distraction as Night asked Zac a question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walking over toward Night, she saw another girl she didn't recognize. She also realized they looked pretty uncomfortable. " hey guys" Bobbie said trying to make things less awkward.

Writer sighs in relief as they walk away from the group. "I did something bad... Kind off. I was flying. And I crashed, and now my wings are shit. But I was flying because of the bad thing I did. I... I... I hurt Hollow." She tears up as she says that.

---------

Ashton grows scared of Zac. He clears his throat nervously, and looks at the sky. "I... We... Nothing happened." He said, knowing where Zachary was headed in his thoughts.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zachary smiles briefly at Nightmare, Cassidy, and Bobbie.

"I'm great, Night. Thanks for asking... "

The male then stares at Ashton, not sure if he believes him or not. He crosses his arms to keep his hands busy.

"Ashton. How do you expect me to just let my sister go wherever she wants with you? I think you really do want to become a better person, but Zoe is not what you want. Okay? The sooner you realize that, the better..."

The male frowns and looks at Zoe from afar. He hopes Writer's brother will just go after a different girl because he doesn't know how to stop Zoe from seeing him.

Zoe immediately starts crying when Writer's eyes tear up. She hugs the other girl.

"How...? What happened to her? "

The female tries to calm down, so her friend doesn't cry.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Not really knowing the boy Zac was talking to she leaned over to the two girls. "Who's that? I've seen him but never met him."

Ashton shakes his head. "I don't expect you to let your sister go where ever she wants with me. Because yes, I'm a fuck up. But you trying to say Zoe isn't what I want, would be like me saying Writer isn't what you need. Which we both know she is." Ashton looks at the floor, feeling like he was about to be punched.

---------

A tear slides down Writer's cheek as she hugs Zoe back. "I-it was an accident. I was mad, and upset. And I got so mad that when I was yelling at her... The fire just came out of my mouth. It h-urt her pretty badly. And I think she might... D-die." She a few more tears roll down her cheeks. She told Zoe, because she felt that Zoe would be the only one that wouldn't think she was horrible for accidentally doing that. "I p-promise it was and accident." She says, before sitting on the ground with her knees to her chest, and her face buried in her knees. A few awkward sobs occasionally escaped her mouth.

------

Ashton saw Writer and Zoe crying and stood up, running to them. "What happened? Are you guys okay? Why are you guys crying?" He turns to the only person who he'd hoped would be able to cheer them up. "Zac! They're crying!!"

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Cass lays on her back, enjoying the fair weather. She jumps when Ashton ran to Zoe and the other girl, just noticing they were crying. Cass sat up but kept quiet.

Looking at the girl Bobbie realized she has never met her. Propping herself on her elbows, she looked at the girl and smiled "Hi, my name is Bobbie."

Nightmare hears what ashton said and runs over to them. "What happened?! why are crying?! who do i have to kill?!"

(NIGHTMARE CALM UR TITS xD )

Zac grows silent, listening to Ashton words. He can tell the male is serious, and mentioning Writer immediately shuts him up.

The older sibling remains deep in thought until Ashton's voice knocks him into reality. He runs over to the girls, frightened by the way females cry so quickly. Her goes to hug both, but Zoe ducks and goes to Ashton, instead. He wraps his arms around Writer and kisses her forehead.

"Shhhh... Writer, what's wrong? Are you upset from earlier? "

The male immediately feels guilty for possibly going to far with his girlfriend.

Before the boys come over, Zoe tells Writer it's not her fault, but she isn't sure if her point got across.

Although Ashton calls her brother over, the girl finds comfort in the younger male. She tackles him in a hug.

"Mr. Fuzzy, we have to help Hollow. "

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Cass smiled at Bobbie. "Hi Bobbie, I'm Cassidy. Nice to meet you." She watched Nightmare rush over to the others. "I hope everything's alright," she murmured to no one in particular.

Ashton stumbles backwards a bit, but hugs Zoe. "Why Bunny? What's wrong with her? What happened?" He asks, confused and concerned for both of the girls, and now the fox.

---------

Before Zac arrives Writer looks up at Nightmare. "I did the bad thing. S-so if you kill someone it'll only be me." And a few moments after she says that, she feels a pair of arms wrap around her. It doesn't take long for her to realize who it was, seeing that he kissed her forehead. After he finished speaking, she shook her head. "N-no... I did something bad Zac..." She looks over to Zoe hoping she'd be able to save Writer. She hoped that Zoe would explain it for her.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back