• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(nah but basically to explain the long absence Alex's black form emerged and because of the self inflicted pain from a lack of control his forcefully blocked out most of his time except for a few tid-bits of info including the budding friendship with writer, really wanna get Alex a Gay romance :) )

Zachary kisses the top of Writer's head.

"Come on, cuties! ...and Ashton... Let's go see what happens to the curious fish-tailed girl! "

He starts walking back to his and Zoe's room, leading whoever may want to come and holding his girlfriend's hand.

Zoe hugs Ashton tightly, knowing he's not used to carrying people and may accidently drop her.

"I wanna go wirh them, Mr. Fuzzy... Can we go?"

She counts his eyeslashes as the male is deciding. She wasn't going to force him to watch the movie if he didn't want to anymore.

Zachary glances at Zoe, making sure she is still happy. He looks at her every minute or so, as if he is trying to catch Ashton being rude to her.

So far, the male was treating his sister just as well as he does, if not better.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

((Btw wut xD pretend my characters reacted to the scream because ima hella lazy ))

(( I'm thinking of bringing in Cassidy's brother. You could have him for your romantic interest, Alex ^^' ))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Bobbie was walking around until she heard an ear piercing scream. She followed the sound to find a boy lying on the ground. She honestly had no idea what to do.

Alex looked down at his hands and he groaned, he could see the Gold color begin to return to his skin.

Huddling in on himself he roared and burst into light.

131081-172690-elixir.jpg

Bobbie was going to call someone over to help her out and bring him to the nurse, but all of a sudden a sudden light shot out and all she could do was shield her eyes and wait for it to stop

Alex felt the breath rush out before he fell over and collapsed. Losing complete consciousness his eyes closed and the glow dimmed and like that he was back to his normal gold color as always.

She smiles, hoping this time they could actually watch the movie. As long as Zoe didn't make any snack, they were perfectly fine.

------

Ashton smiled. "Yeah let's go. I told you we were going to watch the movie together so that's what will happen." He moved both of his hands back under her butt. He started walking, and somehow caught up with Writer and Zac.

(Well then...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((Okay guys I went back into the 300s and found Alex. He joined during that awkward time where I wasn't on and the Z siblings were out of town SOOO just so y'all know, Zac and Zoe don't know him at all AND I WASN'T GOING CRAZY WRITER I REALLY HADNT HEARD OF HIM xD -the end- ))

Watching him collapse Bobbie knew it was time to get help. She rushed over to where she saw Writer. "Guys! this kid just kinda made light appear and then collapsed." She said out of breath realizing what she said made no sense.

Cassidy finally turned off the shower and got dressed. She left her hair in a towel and laid on her bed to relax.

(So I see that everyone's jumping on the sibling bandwagon. I mentioned EV's sister, Patricia, on his cs. Not sure if I should join the club, so I'm leaving the decision alone for now unless people want her in.)

((Typed something Long but I was too slow... gotta change it all xD ))

As they begin to go towards his dorm, Bobbie appears, yelling nonsense Zac doesn't understand. He wants to help, though, if it's not Onyx ((damn)), so he follows Bobbie to the body.

"Zoe, go to the room, okay? Me and Writer will handle this... "

Zoe frowns, but she knows she won't be able to help much, anyways.

"Okay... Let's go then, Ash. "

For once the girl says the male's real name, kinda. She then blows a kiss to both Zachary and Writer.

Writer looks to Bobbie and begins talking as they head towards the body. "Y'know there are like a ton of people here that are capable of doing that. You should probably be a bit more, specific." She says, and then regrets saying it feeling that it was a bit rude.

(I like how Writer, Ash, Zac, and Zoe are all still in their swimsuits and nobody really gives a fuck xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(( Who is Leon rooming with?))

Leon entered the office and was given his key not too long after. He started to head to his room when he picked up a familiar scent. He followed it and opened the door to a door which didn't seem to be locked and saw a small figure on the bed. With a mischievous grin, he stalked up behind the female and then said "Boo!"

Cassidy, lost in her thoughts, hadn't heard the intrusion and fell off the bed in surprise. "What th-" when she looked up Leon was standing there with a goofy grin on his face. "Rick! What are you doing here?!" She said angrily while she got up from the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back