• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

She opens her mouth to speak, but quickly closes it, feeling that she is about to moan. She keeps her mouth closed, burying her face in Zac's chest. She does moan, but thankfully it's muffled by her mouth being closed. "I fucking hate you." She mumbles quietly, a bright pink blush spread across her cheeks.

-------

Ashton manages to swim back to land. He walks over to Zoe, and sneaks a kiss on her cheek. He sits next to her and smiles. "Hi Zo."

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(The edge of the cliff that jasmine is on is about to crumble and fall. xD And all these other people in the water don't heed warnings and continue to be lovy dovy. xD )

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

((And now there's a small dam between them thanks to Nick! :D hooray for using his secondary power!))

(("Manages to swim back to land" like in my brain this freaking avalanche thing happened and omg. I need sleep but I don't like itttt ))

Zoe's eyes widen as Ashton kisses her cheek, and she grins at him, realizing no one else but Zachary had ever called her Zo before.

"Hello! That was a nice landing. "

She pokes his arm, playfully.

Zac grins and kisses Writer's lips.

"I win!"

The male wraps his arms around the girl and pushes their foreheads together, smiling and staring into her eyes.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

((I FUCKING KIDD YOU NOT THIS ONE GUY LIVES WITH 18 PEOPLE IN BUNK BEDS WTF I CAN'T BREATHE ))

She rolled her eyes. "Sh-shut up!" She said, and poked his nose. "A-and how to you call me moaning winning? I mean in that case I won yesterday." She teased, bringing up yesterday talking about their makeout. Thinking about it caused a giggle to escape her lips.

--------

Ashton chuckled and poked her shoulder. "I honestly thought my scream was the best." He said, and did an awkward pose.

(I can't watch baggage bc my fucking tv isn't working [emoji19] yay me...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Nightmare you mean sky xD )

(If nightmare x EV does became a ship what would the ship name be)

(Brb i have to go take a shower and be pissed off at my mom for DELETING MORE THINGS OFF MY FUCKING PHONE)

Zac's face heats up with embarrassment, and he bites her bottom lip as payback, staring her straight in the eyes. He laughs and shakes his wet hair.

"I still win today! "

Zoe giggles and sets Mist on his lap, silently pleading him to pet the cat. She smiles and lays her head against him, curious about his choices.

((Shut up Sky I'm rlly tired xD ))

Writer winces and flicks his nose. "Bad vampire! Bad vampire! Just kidding, I love you~." She says, kissing him gently licking his bottom lip, asking for entrance. She wants to see how bad he'll get. In all honesty she's just teasing, but maybe she'll give into him in the future. Maybe when they start their lives together. (Hint hint!)

------------

Ashton gently pets the cat, and smiles as Zoe lays her head against him. He rests his head on top of hers. He is still petting the cat, finding its fur to be very soft.

(I'm going to ruing whatever innocence is left of everyone's minds on here lul)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Back)

Mist looks to ashton. "Zoe who is this boy" as ashton keeps petting her she starts to purr.

Zachary kisses her back, opening his mouth as soon as she suggests it. He holds Writer close to him as they makeout, wanting the space between them to vanish. His girlfriend's voice alone turns him on.

Zoe meows at Mist, playfully, and kicks her feet in the lake water.

"This is Mr. Fuzzy! He's my new friend!"

The girl holds Ashton's hand to prove he's nice.

((#DayumItFeelsGoodToBeAGangster ))

((Zac is done playing Writer's little games xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back