• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Cassidy tried to pretend she didn't just witness the other being smacked upside the head and gives a smile "I'm Cassidy. Nice to meet you, Nightmare."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nightmare rolls her eyes at silas. "Anyway Cassidy just call me night" she smiles softly holding her hand out for a hand shake.

(Silas is a name of someone so there should be a capital T^T)

"What ? can you seriously blame me ?!" He leaned back onto his back.

Cassidy shakes the girl's hand, returning the smile. "You can call me Cass."

Nightmare looks at Silas. "So who are you" nightmare sits in the shallow water with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Hi Silas." Cass said as she sank down into the water until it touched her chin.

"Its nice to meet you Silas" nightmare do the same thing she did for Cass and held her hand out a hand shake.

She smiles realizing where they are heading. The last time she was here is when Zoe and Zachary left and she was upset. She smiled, and kisses Zac's cheek. "I still love you more." She says, as a smirk curled on the edge of her lips. Her excitement grew as they arrived at the flower field.

---------

Ashton smiled, trying to think of a nickname for her. He tried to think of something adorable and he grinned as he thought of one. "Bunny?" He questioned, feeling like he needed her approval of it. He was new to all of this, so he felt that he needed approval for everything.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"Oh well we're sharing a dorm, I read the dorm list and me you some guy named Riku and another named Ashton are all sharing a dorm" He looked confused when he noticed the smirk.

Cassidy bit her lip when she saw the confusion on their faces. Why were they confused? When she registered what Silas said, her eyes widened slightly. "So I'm the only girl?" Was she going to be surrounded by people twice her size every time she entered her room? She held back a pained groan.

"Maybe. Maybe not I dunno if Riku is a boy or a girl.... Besides you'll have me to keep you company" He winked at her.

( *facepalm* no jackal... Silas is sharing a room with Riku (a girl)

And Cassidy is sharing a room with Ashton (a boy)

Not all four of you are sharing a dorm.... xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Cassidy glanced over at Night, a bit paler than usual with just a bit of apprehension in her eyes. "How wonderful." She murmured. "Hope Riku is a girl."

AkwardWriter said:
( *facepalm* no jackal... Silas is sharing a room with Riku (a girl)
And Cassidy is sharing a room with Ashton (a boy)

Not all four of you are sharing a dorm.... xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
(FUCK !)

(T-T Switch it round.... Please)

(JAKSJDJDJDHDHSJSJ CASS IS SHARING A ROOM WOTH AAASSSHHH!!! Ugh.... *throws hands up* I give up.... I GIVE UP!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back