• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

( haha but Writers not done with her games)

Writer pulls away for a moment to catch her breath. Suddenly she takes in their surroundings and blushes seeing they're still at the lake. She had spaced out that they were at the lake, and had forgotten about everyone around them till now. She decided to take her teasing up a level, but she knew not to let it get TOO serious. She opened her mouth and began speaking. "Maybe we should go somewhere else." She said, moving out of the way so he could take in their surroundings and everyone around them.

------

Ashton smiled and continued petting the cat. "My real name is Ashton, but y'know... Mr. Fuzzy is okay too." He chuckled looking at Zoe.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Mist nods. "Well ashton my name is mist its nice to meet you" mist starts to purr even more.

Silas appeared at the edge of the lake without his lance, it felt strange to be around without the familiar white lance in his hand. After a moment of pause Silas looked at Nightmare "Hello person in the lake" he called to her, sitting on the edge of the lake.

SkyDust101 said:
(Yay nightmare won't be lonely anymore xD )
(YOU OWE ME BITCH !)

Nightmare jumps in surprise of someone randomly talking to her. "Oh um hi too person" nightmare give a nervous chuckle.

(BITCH PLEASE @The Jackal)

Zachary's eyes widen at Writer's words. He stares at her with surprise and nods his head wildly.

"Uh... yeah... okay!"

The male looks at the other students around them and gently picks Writer up. He begins to walk towards an area Writer had shown him: the flower field.

Zoe blushes and laughs, knowing she has never called the male by his actual name. She decides he should give her a nickname to make the mocking equal.

"You can call me something silly if you want! "

The girl plays with Mist's little paws.

((Zac: immediately does whatever Writer says ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

After making it halfway to her dorm Cass sighs and decides to go back and try to make friends. She truly had nothing better to do. When she arrived once again at the lake, she waded in, avoiding the affectionate couples and wading into the water beside a girl who was floating on her back and a male handing next to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nightmare glares at silas noticing him staring at her breast and smacks him upside the head then looks at cass. "Oh hi i'm nightmare and you are"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back