• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Haaaai airagog)

Nightmare smiles softly. "Thanks EV but seriously your eyes are awesome" mist looks at EV then at nightmare.

He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes, relaxing as he floats on the water, with a little help from the beach ball so he doesn't sink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nightmare giggles as mist's tail moves around her face. "Mist stop moving your tail" mist chuckles. "Nope"

Cassidy looks around some more, spotting a large rock jutting out from the water a bit further out from the others. She dives into the water and swims over to it, climbing up and laying her back on the warm stone. She looks up at the sky and sighs contently.

((Well #shoe isn't totally official, so do what you wish xD ))

Zoe giggles underwater and decides she is a magical fish that can walk on land. She climbs out, so she can jump back in with a burst of happiness.

The girl laughs, but then, starts to grow nervous with so many people around. She climbs back out and sits on the edge of the water to daydream.

Zachary blushes and licks his lips, slightly believing the girl's joke. He kisses her nose and looks into her eyes.

"I love you, Writer."

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

"Um i guess so sure" nightmare smiles and splash EV with water. "I demand we have a splash war EV"

[QUOTE="The Jackal](Well Silas tried to be nice first and that got him jack shit and then Dru comes along says a few words about her powers and BAM he is a chic magnet)

[/QUOTE]
(technically he is a giant electromagnet.)

"No, that's hardly appropriate," he says mockingly. A few seconds later he splashes her as hard as possible and dives underwater.

Cassidy watches the group of people silently, a grin playing at her lips until she realizes she is being a bit of a creeper. With a small chuckle, Cass swims to shore and grabs her shorts and sandals and heads back to the dorm on two feet rather than four.

[QUOTE="The Jackal](Heyo :D )

(T-T SHUT UP BITCH)

[/QUOTE]
(Just saying science is still a factor here)

He emerges behind her and launches a barrage of splashes at her but dives back down as soon as possible.

Jasmine just sits there, peering over the edge, still nervous. More small rocks come tumbling down and a loud crack is heard. She freezes completely when the area at the edge of the cliff she's at, slightly shifts downward.

Still frozen in fear, her eyes dart from left to right. She slightly raises her voice, not moving another muscle. “H-hey, g-guys?" She calls out, fear tinted in her tone. Her hair streaks change to a red.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Nightmare turns around then growls to see no one. "Darn it EV!!" mist continues to laugh and nightmare glares at her then looks around again hoping to find EV.

Writer laughs and gives him a quick kiss then, pulls away. "I love you more." She says, with a grin on her pale, freckled face. She then, turns around continuing what she was doing. She loved how she could make this man's head spin with just a simple action. Once she makes it out of the water, she goes to the cliff. Once she arrives at the top, she sits there with her feet dangling off the ledge.

-----

Ashton notices his sister sitting on the ledge. He runs out of the water and up to the cliff. He sneaks up behind her, and pushes her off. "LOVE YOU SIS!" He yelled, laughing.

-----

She felt herself get pushed off the ledge. "FUCK YOU!" She yells, before hitting the water. When she comes to the surface, she begins laughing.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

He arises directly behind her and, without warning, wraps his arms around her waist and dunks her into the water.

Dru saw Jasmine debating whether or not to jump and flew down in front of her a little distance away. "You probably should jump just control the water while you are down there."

Nightmare yelps in surprise when she gets pulled under water. "Well the all mighty nightmare was caught off guard" mist chuckles after she says that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back