• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Jasmine walked along the lakeside, and sees Writer, Zac, Zoe, and... Ashton in the water, and more people arriving. Curiosity took over and she flies up to the cliff, quickly folding her wings back in. She looks down and shouts. “Is this some kind of party??"

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Writer smiles. "It feels amazing! I can actually do everything I loved to do again! And now I can throw away that stupid medication." She said happily kissing Zac. She smiles as she sees her other friends arrive at the lake. She starts heading to land to go get Mary and swim with her, but as she makes her way to land, she sways her hips a bit for Zachary like last time.

--------

Once Ashton enters the water he goes to Zoe and splashes her, making her leave her peaceful state of mind. He laughs and pokes her cheek. "Whoops didn't see you there." He teases playfully.

(HOLLY PARTY! ZOE WHERES THE BROWNIES xD jk )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

EV slapped the beach ball into the water as he jumped in, making a much greater impact than it should because of the telekinetic orbs inside of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cassidy shifts into her panther form, not wanting to bother on just two legs. When she arrives at the cliff over the lake, she notices a girl fly back to the top and slinks into the shadows. Cass tilts her head before slinking out of the protective darkness and standing next to the female. She changes back into her human form with a smile. "Hiya."

Nightmare gets in the water and floats on her back while mary walks to writer. "Hi writer!" mary hugs writer and smiles.

Jasmine jumps a little, nearly tripping and falling off of the cliff. “Oh, hi there.. Are you, uh, new here?"

Cassidy nodded, a playful smirk spreading across her lips when she saw the girl jump. "Yes, I'm new. My name is Cassidy. And you are?" She asked, tilting her head to the side

Jasmine folds her wings in more protectively under her hoodie, shifting to the side, and she looks down. “Jasmine."

He keeps himself on the surface of the lake by holding onto the air-filled ball. "Hey Night. You don't look half bad in a swimsuit, by the way."

Cassidy give the girl a sweet smile. "I like your wings." She offered, seeing as she seemed to make the girl uncomfortable. She released her hair from its ponytail and peeked over the edge.

Nightmare blushs abit and gives nervous laugh. "Oh um thanks....so um what are you doing EV"

Jasmine looks up, her purple and blue eyes flickering a little. Her black hairstreak's change to a light pastel yellow color without her noticing.

Cassidy smiles down at the people and shrugs. She takes a few steps back before launching herself over the edge and making a surprisingly small splash. Cass re-emerges with a giggle and a wave. "Hello"

Jasmine kneels and crawls over to the edge, looking down. She wasn't sure if she should jump, reasons because she never swam before.

He looks at Bobbie and answers. "'Course I do, I've got two nice-looking girls in swimsuits at my side, floating in this beautiful lake. What's not to like?" He says, smirking.

Zoe giggles and splashes Ashton back. Then she hangs onto the male's arm, kicking her feet, so she can stay beside him.

"Let's pretend to be fish!"

The girl then lets go of his arm and sinks down to swim.

Zachary watches Writer biting his lip. He follows her like a lost puppy.

((So sorry; watching Black and White ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Nightmare blushs at what EV said and splash him with water while mist swims up and jumps on her shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back