• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Cassidy finally makes it to her dorm, dropping her bags at the door with a loud thud. She puffs out her cheeks in frustration. She struggles slightly with her dorm key before getting it open. She takes a look around and sees that one side is already occupied. Cass has a roommate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

( xD I made two so far

"Who is dat big llama? Starting all this drama? ...it's me bitch"

“Zo-zo-zo- Zont zo it. Zont, zont zo it.")

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

( "Fuck it aaaallll fuck it alllll can't study this anymoooore!"

"Do you wanna be my boyfrieeeend come on just be my baaaeee! I'm tryna make that ass my mcm all up in ur dm." + many many more dubsmashes I have made)

(And lol )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

("Now Im lying on the cold hard ground, AAAAAAAHHH!!! AAAAHHHH!!! Trouble trouble trouble" )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

The siblings make it to Writer's room and Zoe waves excitedly. She doesn't climb down though, forcing her brother to carry her to the lake. She smiles at Ashton, but she is quick to stare at the ground instead.

Zachary motions toward Zoe's hair as they walk.

"Look at my braiding skills, Writer. I'm a boss! "

The male grins and holds onto his sister's legs, so she doesn't fall. Eventually, they make it to the lake.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

(Hey writer......free apple juice xD sorry i'm just bored and trying to get my mind off the pain)

(( should I just intrude on y'all's lake time? Or would your stutter I not? xD ))

Once they make it to the lake, Writer throws off her cover up, and practically throws her sandals. She immediately runs to the cliff. "IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" She yells, as she runs up the cliff and dives into the water. She loves the feeling of the cool water hitting her face. She was extremely happy to have her casts off. She swims to the surface to get some air.

------

Once they arrive there he sees Writer run up the cliff and jump off. "WOOOHOOO WRITER!" He yells, and laughs. He runs into the lake, to go to his sister.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Cassidy unpacks and gets herself settled in, plopping on her bed in exhaustion. She exhaled heavily and looked around from her place, examining the other side of the room. She sniffed the air, sensing that her roommate was male. Her nose scrunched up. "So they really do room opposite genders." Cass sat up and decided that she would explore. The lake that she had seen coming seemed like the perfect place to start. She dressed in a simple black bikini and donned her favorite khaki shorts and sandals and headed out of the dorm.

Zachary kicks off his shoes and then runs full speed, still holding his sister. They land in the water together, and Zoe comes to the surface laughing her head off.

Zac laughs at Writer's excitement and splashes her as she arrives for air.

"How's it feel, love? "

He pokes her arm, as if it may have a totally new texture now. Then, he kisses her hand and pulls her close to him, smiling his dumb, lovestruck grin.

Zoe floats on her back, feeling at peace with her life, as she often does.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

(Mary and nightmare time to pop out of nowhere)

Nightmare and mary start walking to the lake in their swimsuits to find writer and zac, zoe also ashton there. "Hey guys!!!" mary smiles and waves while mist jumps off nightmare's shoulder and sits on a rock. "Hey i didn't know you were going to be here" nightmare slowly gets in while mary jumps in.

Hearing that there was a lake, Bobbie couldn't help but quickly throw on a random bikini. She made her way to the lake." Hola!" She said.

Apparently, since everyone else is doing it, EV throws on some board shorts and runs to the supposed lake, a beach ball in hand (which contains his orbs just in case).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back