• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

JasTheGamer said:
(So far, but you just said you were gonna hit on the new one if she rejects ya xD )
Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk
(NOW HURRY UP AND WAKE JASMINE UP SO I CAN HIT ON HER !)

TheGoldenGear said:
(EV IS GONNA HIT ON HER FIRST)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(OH FUCK NO)

( xD this new girl has been here for like five seconds and people are already fighting over here.... you should be honoured)

(OMFG TOO MUC OOC AGH! I hate to say this but move the OOC to the OOC chat! ITS TOO MUUUUCCCHHH!!!!!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((Um can someone fucking roleplay so my brain doesn't break! Thanks my hos *Grandma drops the mic*))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

AkwardWriter said:
(OMFG TOO MUC OOC AGH! I hate to say this but move the OOC to the OOC chat! ITS TOO MUUUUCCCHHH!!!!!)
•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
(okay sorry... I'm waiting on Jasmine to wake up)

EV happened to be walking by as Cassidy groaned, and seeing a girl in need of help is his signal. He is immediately at her side, helping make sure all of her stuff is intact.

TheGoldenGear said:
EV happened to be walking by as Cassidy groaned, and seeing a girl in need of help is his signal. He is immediately at her side, helping make sure all of her stuff is intact.
(Good work Melon Lord you did good)

(Bah fine. I just wanted to play minecraft, but ya know. DX)

Jasmine woke up.

(There. Jk jk xD )

Jasmine sat up in her bed, stretching, and looked out the window. She could see a faint reflection of her hair, and found some of her streaks black.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Cass jumped slightly in surprise at the stranger who appeared, but relaxed a bit when she saw he was trying to help. "Thank you." She said with a polite smile. Cass swept her hair out of her face once more before scrunching up her nose and just putting it up in a messy ponytail. "Is anybody here? I need my dorm key." A slight growl was beneath her words as she leaned over the office desk in search of people.

Writer laughs feeling happy, her eyes turning full white. She gets out of the hug and feels like she could die of happiness or something. She tries to keep from going full blown Zoe mode so she looks at the floor trying to calm down. She took at deep breath then, looked back up at them. "So... What now?" She asked unsure of what to do.

--------

The office lady walks back to the desk and sees Cassidy. "Oh uhm... Your Cassidy righ?" The lady had blonde hair that was getting a bit grey, she has hazel eyes, but there were bags under them. She turned around grabbing the dorm key and handing it to Cassidy. "You'll get your schedule when classes start." And with that, the lady walked off.

(ROOMMATE UPDATE:

Ashton-Cassidy

Silas-Riku)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Silas appeared crouched at the end of the bed, looking at Jasmine with a smile "Morning, beautiful" he said the same thing as every time he spoke to her.

Onyx was walking around the school ground when he saw a girl struggling with some bags.he runs over and grabs some of her bags for her.He then says"welcome to spook valley high the best school for the supernatural.I'm Onyx and I'm a fallen angel" he said while flapping his monochrome colored wings.

(OHHHH... No Silas would have just said who are you if he hadn't have liked Jasmine)

(Silas isn't there. He's with Jasmine)

Cassidy accepted her key with a slight frown and look of confusion. "Uhm... Thank you." She said as the lady walked off. With a shrug, Cass began to gather her things again when another male ran over and pushed the other away. With a wary smirk, Cass gathers her bags in her arms. "Oh... Uh, thanks." She said with another polite smile.

Recognizing the douche that pushed him over, causing at least two bags to fall, he took out three orbs which started levitating around his hand and got to his feet.

Zoe raises her hand, but answers before Writer asks for her opinion.

"The Lake! I wanna go swim again!"

She giggles and weaves her fingers through Ashton's, claiming him as her safety buddy. You never know when you may drown.....

Zachary visibly lights up, loving the sight of Writer when she's extremely happy. He dips the girl into a kiss and picks her up into his arms, not wanting her to fly away from him so quickly.

"Anything is fine with me!"

He sees Zoe's subtle action but bites his tongue, so he won't make the happy vibe die.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back