• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Silas dropped from the tree, looking at Ashton smiling at him then leaning on his lance.

(Also Jas Writer told me to go back to you :/ )

Writer soon found Zoe, who was with Ashton and Bobbie. She slowly landed and stood there beside the three. "Zoe, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset. It's just Ashton hasn't been there for me like Zac has for you. But... I'm going to give Ashton another chance." She smiled, hoping she made the right choice.

--------

Ashton's eyes lit up with joy, like a child. "Y-you're giving me a second chance?" He questioned making sure he heard his sister correctly. His joy grew, when he saw her nod. He stepped away from Zoe and opened his arms, hoping he'd actually receive a hug from her. To his surprise Writer hugged him. "I'm so sorry, I... I won't make you regret giving me a second chance."

(^^Am I the only one who got hit right in the feels by this?!?!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Silas laughed quietly, he didn't know why but something inside him made him laugh like a sort of instinct that made him want to laugh happily for this tender moment.

(Erm... 2 more days in the rp... For real this time... I WILL POSTPONE THE CLASSES NO MORE! So if u aren't here when classes start then that sucks for u [emoji5]️[emoji111]️)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(SHHHHHHHH DONT JUDGE MY RPING METHOD!!! xD I need srs help.... And YAY! *pops confetti* CELEBRATION!!!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(NO KENJI! WE R HAVING A SRS MOMENT! CLASSES ARENT FOR TWO MORE DAYS IN THE RP! And that is final! xD )

(Golden Gear... I need mental help... But no one can help me there xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Silas disappeared, reappearing behind Jasmine "Hello again, beautiful" he repeated the same thing he said every time he spoke to her.

(Oh ok. It kind of looked like we were short on teachers though. How is that problem going to be solved?)

(PS call me Gold it's easier)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back