• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(OH FUCK....... Ignore the post and wake her up)

TheGoldenGear said:
(Btw does anyone get my profile pic or am I all alone in my fandoms)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(I get it :3)

(The problem shall be solved with me! If I can handle playing

Writer, Ashton, rude office lady, nurse. I can play at least one teacher. xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zoe giggles and pushes herself into the siblings' hug to reach Writer.

"It's okay, silly! I'm so excited that you guys are going to be friends again! "

The girl screams with happiness and jumps about.

Zachary finds the group as Writer hugs her brother, and he grins. He decides he will try very hard to like the male, as long as he keeps his filthy paws from his baby sister. Thinking about his sister causes Zac to run to her and pick her up.

"Zoe! I'm sorry I made you cry; you are a great person. Don't ever change, okay?"

The female nods and hugs her brother's neck. She also whispers into his ear, causing him to laugh and place her back on her feet.

((I'm too lazy to play a teacher but I can if I havvvvvve toooooo xD ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

(Just arrive at the school and continue from there mischief.... Btw WE ARE INSANE!!! xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((No you are not alone Golden Gear Toph is the best but I gotta stick with *does the Sokka thing* water tribe))

(HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHG.................... Silas is still gonna hit on her if Jas rejects meh)

(Speaking of Jas..... JAS WAKE JASMINE UP SILAS IS GONNA HIT ON HER SOME MORE)

(Same, but the character is from RWBY. The Melon Lord thing is kind of a link between fandoms. But yes, Water Tribe #4lyfe)

((alright ^^'))

Cassidy lugged her bag into the office and moved her hair out of her face, haphazardly trying to keep her luggage from toppling over. With a puff of her cheeks, she cleared her throat, looking around for someone to help her. She needed to get her dorm key and settle in, not to mention get her class schedule. Cass let out a soft groan as she thought of all that needed to be done, trying not to let how long the office people were taking get to her.

JasTheGamer said:
(So far, but you just said you were gonna hit on the new one if she rejects ya xD )
Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk
(Its call a fall back plan......... Cassidy will be okay with someone with blue hair hitting on her right ?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back