• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Silas frowned "Whats wrong little one ?" (he's gonna call her little one from now on C:) he sat down next to her, a hand on her shoulder.

AkwardWriter said:
(What tf do I owe u jackal? xD )
•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
(YOU OWE ME THOSE 1 MILLION COOKIES)

Zachary calms walks over to Writer and lays down beside he. He holds her hand, giving it a small squeeze. He doesn't talk though, wanting to relax his mind.

Zoe looks at the male with wide eyes.

"N-Nothing... "

She sighs dramatically and braids a pieces of her hair.

((**protects Writer from flying cookies **))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

(Wha- Grandma how could you she was eating them ;-; grandma why you do this)

Silas looked back at her "There is something wrong. Isn't there ?" he was genuinely concerned for the girl.

(MEH COOKIE!!!!)

Writer smiles, feeling Zachary squeeze her hand slightly. She turned on her side so she could face him. She kissed his cheek, slightly laying her head on his shoulder.

-------

(SHES ASHTONS!!!)

Ashton walked around the campus and saw Zoe in the tree. "Zoe!" He called out to the girl, not noticing the male that was next to her. "Zoe! I need to talk to you!" He yells, hoping the girl will get out of the tree to talk to him.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Silas looked down at the male, flipping backwards into a standing position on the tree, he held his lance to the back of his neck again. (I KNOW BITCH HE'S CONCERNED CAN HE NOT BE CONCERNED !)

AkwardWriter said:
( xD no that's Ashton's job [emoji23])
•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
(Okay fine. BUT IF ASHTON SEES SILAS AND TAKES IT THE WRONG WAY I WILL MAKE SILAS CUT HIS WINGS OFF !)

((Wtf. O.oo ))

Zac laughs softly, happy to see the girl in a decent mood.

"I'm sorry about Zoe. She just wants you to be happy, just like I do..."

The male kisses Writer's hand.

Zoe shakes her head, not wanting to explain herself to Silas. She slowly starts to climb down the tree.

"Nothing's wrong! I-It's just allergies... "

As the girl says this her eyes fill with tears again, remembering how Writer felt about her stupid idea. She glares at Ashton, trying to blink her tears away like Zachary does.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Silas crouched down since he didn't know who this new boy was he didn't want to take any chances with getting into a fight over the girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Writer smiles, and sighs. "I know, but... My thing is, maybe she's right. Maybe he really wants a second chance. I just... I feel like shit because I practically told him to piss off." She says, closing her eyes. She sighs wants more. "Why does life have to be so confusing?" She asks, burning her face in the crook of Zac's neck. She just wanted to forget life and run away to her own little happy world. She wants to be happy a lot like Zoe is, but she can't. It's just not her. She can't remember the last time she was happy for longer than half a day. Not even the day Zachary asked her out was a complete joy filled day.

---------

Ashton frowned noticing Zoe's glare towards him. "Zoe? Did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me?" He was so confused as to why the girl looked angry with him. He took a few stepped closer to her.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Hehe Ashton doesn't even give a fuck bout what Silas is saying hehe YAS! #AshtonIsStillABadAssMofo )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back