• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((Damn shorty, get a tissue ))

Zac silently picks at his food, too mad at Zoe to look at her. He watches Writer, though, eying her carefully and noticing she somehow has his ring. He smiles at her, trying to show he's not angry with her, just his goofy sister.

"Where'd ya' get that? "

Zoe drinks the blood like an insane person, so she can continue her plan.

"I gave it to her.... Now, Writer, you totally trust me right? "

She grins, spinning in her seat and waiting for the other girl to answer her question.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Writer stops messing with the ring and looks up and over at Zoe. "Depends... What do you want?" She questions the girl.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Hey... Sky... Guess what...)

(THE BRITS HAVE GOT THE MONARCHY THE U.S HAS THE MONEY BUT I KNOW THAT YOU WANNA BE CANDIAN! THE FRENCH HAVE GOT THE WINE AND CHEESE KOALAS CHILL WITH THE AUSIES BUT I KNOW THAT YOU WANNA BE CANDAIAN!!!)

([emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji111]️)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(CUZ THESE WORDS ARE KNIVES THAT OFTEN LEAVE SCARS! THE FEAR OF FALLING APART! TRUTH BE TOLD I NEVER WAS YOURS! THE FEAR THE FEAR OF FALLING APART)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Ya don't say? I thought it was called "Let's Go Live On A Potato Farm" [emoji23][emoji23])

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((The plan = five seconds long conversation ))

((*is confused by Sky and Writer chat* *hits head on wall*))

Zoe stops spinning, stunned by the answer Writer gives her. She was just supposed to say yes, and then the girl could change the subject. Now, however, she can't lie. The female takes a deep breath.

"Well, I uhhh... Big brothers like to be big brothers. It's like a job that fall back on if they don't graduate. They need it!

"Anyways, well, Ashton screwed his job up. He didn't read the manual, or something... But he really wants a second chance. And... well, I believe him! And if you trust me, as your friend, to do what's best for you...

"Then, I think you should let him have one more chance! If he doesn't get better, I promise I can get him kicked out of school!

"Pleassseeeee, let him try to be nice! Boys are dumb. They don't know to talk to girls without another girl's help, and Ashton tells me he wants to make it up to you somehow..."

Finally, Zoe is done, so she takes a deep breath, wore out from talking so quickly.

Zachary kicks Zoe several times, during her speech, silently begging her to stop talking. He knows Writer is ready to forgive her brother, and he knows he will never be ready to.

"Zoe... you can't fix everyone, okay? Some people are just shit, and that's it."

Writer sighs and stands up. "I don't know Zoe. I mean think about it this way. If all Zachary did your whole life was put you down, and now because he can't put you down anymore. He wants you to forgive him. Would you?" And with that she stands up. "I have to go..." She turns and begins walking away.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zac stares at Zoe, not eating or blinking. He just looks at her and sighs. She meant well; he knows that, but sometimes she doesn't know when to stop.

"Zoe... what are you doing?"

Zoe starts to cry, immediately when her brother looks at her this way. She runs off alone, wanting to erase everything she has ever done. The girl climbs into a large tree and cries into her hands, feeling pathetic.

And then, there was one. Zachary slowly, very carefully slams his face onto the table.

EV, coming out of basically nowhere, sees the faceslam, but ignores it since he doesn't really want to talk to the intimidating, slightly scary vampire that's in a bad mood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Writer sighs sitting in the grass taking her iPod out of her bra. What?! She didn't have any pockets! She turns on 'For The Love Of A Daughter' by Demi Lavotto. (<~ can't spell... Leave me alone..) She quietly sings along to the chorus. "You have a hollowed out hear, but it's heavy in your chest. I try so hard to fight it, but it's hopeless. Hopeless, you're hopeless. Oh father, please father. I'd love to leave you alone, but I can't let you go. Oh father, please father, put the bottle down for the love of a daughter." The song gets to her every time. Her eyes tear up, but she blinks them away as she continues singing with it. "Don't you remember I'm you're baby girl, how could you push me right out of your world. Lied to your flesh and your blood, put the hands on the ones you swore you loved. Don't you remember I'm your baby girl, how could you throw me right out of your world? So young when the pain had begun. Now forever afraid of being loved." A tear runs down her cheek, but she quickly wipes it away. She lays on her back in the grass, closing her eyes letting the song finish.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Lol I like how Writer is able to talk to a mad vampire whenever she's with him, but Ev is too scared to xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(The first time Writer saw Zac... He was mad... And had just punched Onyx in the face [emoji23] I remember that day... It was like some time last month lol)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back