• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Gtg my headache hurts really bad to the point where i lay in my mom's closet in the dark)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

AkwardWriter said:
(She's Ashton's.... Ur too late buddy xD )
•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
(BITCH PLEASE THE ONLY REASON ASHTON GOT TO KISS HER IS COS SHE WAS HIGH A FUCK)

Silas reappeared behind Zoe with a slight smile as he looked down at her "Hello little girl" he said quietly before looking at Zac.

(Beteerr not be cos I just got rejected by Jas and am pissed)

AkwardWriter said:
(THE ZOEXASHTON SHIP IS TOO REAL! ZOE IS ASHTONS! IT IS TRUUEEE!!!!)
•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
(SHUT UP WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ?!)

(Jas never rejected Silas [emoji23] all I said was I ship dru and jas... Maybe jas likes Silas... Idfk I'm not jas [emoji23])

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(And I know bc I freakin text Frankie [emoji23] that's how I know shit xD honestly I'm dying of laughter... I can't fucking breeeeaaaattthhheee)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(That doesn't mean shit [emoji23] Ashton knows what Writer is and they are both dragons [emoji23] doesn't mean I ship them xD #Incest )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(In a way... Also Dru says I am overcompensating cos they can travel faster then light... BITCH SILAS IS ALREADY DEAD HE CAN DO THAT SHT !)

(Well Silas tried to be nice first and that got him jack shit and then Dru comes along says a few words about her powers and BAM he is a chic magnet)

( I honestly don't give a fuck anymore... Dru and nightmare are having fun... Go back to jas... PLZZZZZZZZ!!! I'm begging u jackal )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(*Grumble grumble* where is she anyway ?)

(and also Fine I will try and hit on her some more.... BUT YOU OWE ME BIG FOCKING TIME !)

Zachary sits up and sees EV. He stares at him, thinking, before he gets up and speaks to him.

"Hey... If you see my sister, tell her I'm sorry for embarrassing her, okay? "

The male then walks out of the cafeteria, on the lookout for Writer. It's not that he loves Writer more or Zoe less. It's just, well, his girlfriend isn't upset because of him. He chews on his lip, nervously hoping the girl isn't too mad at his sister. If it came down to it, Zac realizes he doesn't know which girl he would side with.

"Writer..? Are you out here?"

((Z&Z aren't around each other right now, Zoe is in a flipping tree xD ))

Zoe nearly falls out of the tree when Silas appears. She whipes her tears away with her t-shirt hem and looks at him.

"What do you want...?"

((I hate to tell you Jackal but #shoe is totally going to be a thing))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Writer is humming along with 'Fourth Of July' by Fall Out Boy. She's in her own little world, till she hears Zac looking for her. She sits up and sticks her hand up in the air. "Over here!" She yells, before laying back in the grass closing her eyes.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back