• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Cassidy looks up to the top of the cliff where Jasmine was and tilts her head to the side, wondering why she hadn't jumped. She looked around at what seemed to be a sort of party, scouting out the new faces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasmine scoots closer to the edge, some gravel falling into the water below, her hair streaks changing to a pastel purple and a mix of orange. She wanted to jump, but somewhat scared to. All the things that could go wrong started forming a list into her head.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Nightmare sets mist on EV's chest then laughs. "EV meet my pet demon cat mist" mist looks to EV. "Hello"

He thinks for a second. "I have a pet too, but he doesn't like water. He's an albino cat named Games- WAIT DID THAT CAT JUST TALK" He flips over and swims a few feet away.

Cassidy gets out of the lake and heads back to the top of the cliff where Jasmine was. "Hey, are you alright?" She said with another tilt of her head.

Nightmare starts to laugh. "Yea she talks she's a demon cat dummy" nightmare swims over to EV and flicks his nose then laughs again.

After he gets over that he starts laughing along with Night. "Yeah... I guess it just surprised me."

Nightmare smiles. "Yeah most people react by screaming and yelling 'MONSTER' while running" mist swims over while nightmare pets her.

"Well, I don't get entirely dissimilar reactions when people see my eyes in public." ((For a reference of EV's eyes, go to his cs, I'm too lazy to go get it))

Ashton laughs and shrugs. "What the hell why not." He says, going under water and swimming.

-------

Writer turns around, looking at Zac and giggles. She walks towards him, wrapping her arms around her neck. "I think you drooled just a bit." She teased, kissing his cheek.

(I love writer so much xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine heard Bobbie call out. She wasn't sure if it was exactly okay, since she didn't know how to swim. She scanned the water and people below more, not noticing how a few small rocks underneath the edge of the cliff started tumbling down.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Cassidy smiles. "Debating? On?" She looks at the cliff and walks to its edge. "Jumping?" Her smile widens at the words of encouragement from someone down below.

"I think your eyes are cool most people think i'm creepy for a red eye and neon green eye....Christmas colors for eyes" nightmare laughs after what she said about her eyes.

(( whoops, late again))

Cass blinked as the girl fell and bit her lip. It didn't seem as if she went voluntarily.

"Nah, mine are creepier. Black and purple are a bit darker than Christmas lights in my opinion. Christmas lights, however, aren't nearly as pretty as your eyes."

(( ignore that post, read the other wrong. Sorry, I'm not usually this clumsy in reading and posting ^^'))

((Ashton and Zoe are sorta a thing, Writer and Ashton are sorta okay, everyone is chilling at the lake again, I don't fee like keeping up with other relationships xD ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back