• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Oh you mean the photo, yeah its because its hard to find a black guy especially with the right hair style)

Jasmine stared off into space, processing it all. Her hair streaks changed to black.

“...Wow.."

Her purple and blue eyes flickered, and she shyly smiled back. She then realized she was growing quite tired, and the energy leaving her quick, causing only some of her hair streaks change to a dark sky blue color. Jasmine yawned.

(sorry it took awhile I nearly fell asleep xD )

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

(its ok) "oh are you tired? Let me give you some energy and help you to your dorm room so you can sleep off the activities of tonight and who knows maybe we can get breakfast and I can teach you anything you missed."

Suddenly Jasmine felt a sudden almost painful jolt of electricity and she felt slightly more awake but Dru still scooped her up and began to head towards the school building.

(Goddamn it i woke up and now i can't fall back asleep)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Jasmine flinched, now more aware of everything, but then she relaxed and carefully folded her wings back in.

(I'm just going to sit here and watch jasmine and dru do shit but also watch the walking dead on Netflix xD )

(Whatever jas xD i've finished seasons 1,2,3,4 but not 5 trying to finish it but its hard when you don't have cable)

Dru quickly made it to her room and tucked her in "I will see you in the morning." Dru smiled and stepped out the room quietly closing the door (Dru is free now)

Jasmine curled up in her blankets, almost immediately falling asleep, her hair streaks turning white.

(Alright guys, imma go to sleep as well. xD at least get another possible seven hours of it. xD )

(Night jas xD )

Nightmare's walking down the halls with her hands in her pockets looking down at the ground blushing while mary and mist are following behide laughing.

((I fell asleep, of course, but I have like two minutes of awakeness, real quick ))

Zac grins at Writer and leans in to kiss her, but, then, Ashton walks in with Zoe in his arms.

"What the actual fuck....?!"

The girl is so still that Zachary can't stop himself from running to her bed and checking for obvious signs of abuse. Zoe curls up in a ball, so the male puts her blanket on her with anger heating his cheeks. He can't help it. Zoe doesn't need to be alone with him, and the fact that Ashton knew he could easily take advantage of her tonight....

Zachary growls, but the other male starts to speak before he can take action. He runs back to Writer and holds her hand tightly as Ashton talks. Sorry for what?! Fucking his sister?

The older sibling bites his tongue, so his girlfriend can answer on her own, but his no-fight demeanor is totally gone, now.

Zoe merely sleeps quietly, curled up within herself for comfort. Her dreams are incredibly detailed with nature scenes and dancing fruit. Everything is happy.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Nightmare could feel a tingling sensation pass around her right side and for a split second she could see perfect white socks and if she looked back she could see Dru walking away from her.

Mary looks up to see dru. "Hey your that mister that was there when night found me" nightmare looks up with red on her cheeks. "Oh its dru....hey dru!!"

Dru turned around and was in front of her in under the blink of an eye "It is good to see you again, and this (spirit right?)"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back