• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Jasmine hesitated, and her hair streaks were now a dark tan. But, she did want to fly..

She unfolded her wings, stretching them out. She started running at a steady pace for a good start, then kicked off of the ground, beating her wings.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

"You know if you used the air to help lift you then you wouldn't have to run." Dru chuckled as he appeared behind her touching her wings then in front of her and above her.

Jasmine kept flapping her wings, flying around more. “Yeah, but I get more exercise running," She points out.

"That is very strange, maybe it is because of your multiple elemental affinities that keep you from gaining the effects. I have a crazy metabolism allowing me to keep lean and pretty strong. Now what should we work on?"

Jasmine shrugged, and her hair streaks turned changed to pastel purple. “Uh.. Maybe find out what's up with my hair? This is gettin' weird.."

"I can do a cool elemental trick, that is if you trust me? Also fair warning I will have to get close to you and touch your head is that ok with you?" Dru tilted his head and raised an eyebrow at her his eyes glinting mischievously."

Jasmine's hair streaks changed yet again, to an orange, pastel purple, and dark tan. She kept beating her wings so she could stay in the air.

“Sure... I guess.."

(Dont be jelly man) Dru appeared in front of her very close and he put his hands on the side of her face (Imagine a vulcan) and she felt a tingle where Dru touched her then she could feel it increase and she began to feel his energy showing her brain how she could use the elements to change her appearance and therefore stop changing her appearance. while he was close Dru's eyes changed to orbs of green lightning and he smiled at her warmly. The whole process took about a minute and she could feel Dru's mind and if she wanted she could peek in.

(It was a joke since Dru was getting so close to jasmine calm down it was a joke.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back