• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

"what element can you control then? Also stop making your hair change color that is distracting."

Jasmine didn't really want to say. Now her hair streaks changed to just yellow and a lighter pastel yellow. So, she just looked away, raising her hand, and water soon appeared floating around, small vines chasing after it, and the cafeteria seemed to be getting a little more windy and chilly. Small flames appeared on the tips of the vines as they continued to follow the water. Her cheeks turned a little red in embarrassment, her streaks now changing to a regular white.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

She tried concentrating, but she couldn't make her hair go back to normal. “I-I can't do anything.."

Dru was across the room in a flash looking at her with confusion and a little fear then he was next to her looking more confused. "What element did your parents control? Wait would you like to take this outside?" At that moment the little ball of green electricity spoke to her it's voice was that of a child "You are a very strange lady why are you so afraid?"

Everything was all happening at once. She was so confused and scared and Jasmine was almost on the verge of tears. “I-I'd rather take this outside first.."

Silas stayed seated next to her, still looking at drew Dru then at the little ball then back at Jasmine.

(I zoned out so I dunno whats wrong with Jasmine .... :/ )

"Fine, can you keep up with lightning?" Dru looked at Silas and Jasmine then was across the room leaning against the door. (She is coming to terms with her powers)

Jasmine never really tried lightning that much, being sort of cautious about it. She did know, though, that she was a very fast runner. Maybe if she combined the two...

“I-I'll try.." Her hair streaks changed to a pastel purple and an orange. She got up nervously, and concentrated. It's been awhile since she's been into contact with lightning, so this was going to be a little harder.

She opened her eyes, and found herself standing next to Dru.

Dru winked at her and then stepped ending up at the end of the hall then further. Dru made it outside in 30 seconds chuckling while breathing in the fresh air.

Jasmine closed her eyes again, and ran. She opened them after a few seconds, finding herself farther into the hall, and then outside. Her hair streaks changed to a mix of magenta, and a sky blue. She giggled in a feeling of happiness and accomplishment.

"Good job. Time to take to take to the sky." His elemental was on his head as Dru's legs turned to lightning and he took to the skies chuckling lightly. (someone is trying to impress the girl)

(Made of lightning... feel free to stab him lol also i'm not outright going for her either)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back