• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Jasmine just stared off into outer space, all of this information filling her head. Her eyes seemed blank and she is completely still for a while, her face expressionless.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Dru spoke to Jasmine in the rumbling voice of a lightning elemental sounding like a distant storm. "Jasmine can you understand me now?"

He smiles at her. "Thanks... Uhm... You seem tired. Here.. Let me take you back to your dorm." He picks the girl up, bridal style. He begins walking the direction of her dorm. He realized something. He didn't know her name. "Oh.. Uhm... I forgot to ask.. Uhm... What's your name?" He asks awkwardly.

-------

Writer nods her head, wiping her tear stained cheeks. "I-I'm fine... I just had a bad dream. That's all." She smiled, then looked around the room. It wasn't trashed, but at the same time it was. The memories from the little, party thing flooded her mind. "Holy shit... I'm never eating a brownie... At least not for several months." She says, followed by a small laugh. Her face then, heats up, remembering her heated make out sessions with Zac and Zoe. Her cheeks turned a bright red, and she looked over at Zac, then at the floor.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Many would say Kenji was confused that day some would say he was told clueless to what jasmine had meant alot would say he was insane however which one the world will never know and with that I gotta go my friends live streaming bye for now:P)

(I'm such a dumb ass... I'm sitting here on the floor because I fell off the couch laughing [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23])

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine looked at Dru, now somewhat out of her trance like state. (OH MY GOD IN THE MIDDLE OF TYPING THIS I JUST HAD A FUCKING SPAZ ATTACK BECAUSE A GIANT SPIDER CRAWLED ACROSS ME AND I JUST FREAKING SPAZZED AND KILLED IT WITH THIS TABLET AND TWO PILLOWS ALONG WITH MY RADIO)

“Yes."

(
17c17eaac908174f639028dfa4afcaa5.jpg

IT MAY SEEM SMALL BUT THAT'S AS CLOSE AS I'M LETTING THAT FUCKING CAMERA GO)

"She is processing all the new information I showed her." Dru nodded at her in understanding.

Zac laughs, too, until Writer looks away.

"I'm not letting Zoe date anyone, ever. "

The male grins, though he truly wishes he could control his, apparently, very sexual little sister.

"Err... who's a better a kisser? "

This is probably the most awkward question to ask from the situation, but Zachary merely wants to fill the silence.

Zoe yawns softly and thinks about her name. It takes her several seconds to realize Zac isn't the person holding her.

"Oh! Hi... You're Mr. Fuzzy, and I'm Zoe...You can put me in my bed because my legs might be broken."

The girl holds onto his neck, suddenly, not wanting to be separated from his warmth. She plants tiny kisses on his cheeks, falling asleep as they walk. Soon she is knocked out, limp in Ashton's arms.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

All of a sudden, Jasmine's natural turquoise Hair streaks start changing colors, and then to a bright white, staying that way. She saw this out of the corner of her eye, now reaching for a strand.

“The hell?..."

(Fuk y'all I want mood color changing hair now XDDD)

"That isn't good I mean elementals can change on a whim but you seemed surprised by this... are you sure you are a full elemental?"

(NUUU)

Writer thought for a moment. "Hmmm.... Zoe was pretty good, but... Maybe I need a reminder of you." She says, with a devilish grin on her face.

------

Ashton blushes, when she kisses his cheeks. He soon finds the girl asleep in his arm and smiles at her. Once he arrives at the dorm, he hopes that Writer and Zac are still asleep. He slowly opens the door. And just to his luck they are both awake and sitting on the bed. He quickly walks in and places Zoe on the bed he assumes is hers, because it's the empty one. He then, looks over at his sister. "Please don't do anything or yell at me. Just... I need to talk to you guys. Mainly to Writer... I just want to say. I-I'm sorry and.... I want to make it up to you." He says, looking at both of them.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine's white hair streaks changed to a mixture of yellow, light purple, and orange. “I-I'm sure I am.." She said, now confused, staring at the hair changing color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back