• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Hehe the ship must grow stronger than the ZoexNightmare one xD IT MUST!!!.... Wait... WAIT! WAIT! If Writer and Zac get married one day... Then that'd make Zoe, Writer and Ashton's sister-in-law... Then that means that Ashton would be dating his sister-in-law.... Eeewwww....)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((Omfg I love it even more this way xD only me and you support Zoe's weird crushes, Writer! Don't let me down now!!))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

"Oh so my offer to go flying with you wasn't enough... I see I'm sorry." Dru smiled sadly at not being able to help her or go flying with her.

Zoe skips down the hallways, pretending she is an Olympic track star, jumping hurtles. She following the faint sound of the male's footsteps, and she is soon right behind him, slowing down and watching.

Now, as her high very slowly starts to fade, the girl remembers she doesn't like him, and that he is Writer's brother. But the whole "gee that guy is a dick" vibe just isn't sinking in to her, yet, despite Nick crushing his manhood.

The girl walks closer to him, curiosity driving her steps.

"Hi! "

Jasmine immediately felt guilty. “I-it's not that, it's just- please don't be sorry.." She felt extremely bad now. She hated it when she accidentally hurt people. Jasmine looked at Dru. “It's just, I needed to get out there, and a lot of things were going through my mind... I'm the one who's sorry- I get distracted-" She stopped rambling, and rested her head on the table, using her arms to assist covering her head.

“Stupid bird instincts..." She mumbled.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

He stops and looks at the female. "Oh... Uhm. Hey." As his high started to fade, he still found her rather attractive. "Oh erm... And I'm sorry about... What I said earlier." He said, scratching the back of his neck nervously. He looked at the ground, expecting to be slapped or something.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"Aren't birds the ones who usually fly in flocks and stay in groups? I am just here to help the people so don't worry about me." The elemental then peeked through his hand and started talking in the rumbling speech of lightning elementals, sounding like a storm was coming.

EV started humming Want You Gone from Portal 2 because boredom after the initial confusion of the kiss wore off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoe stares at him, clearly confused and not remembering what he had said to her.

"Oh.... It's okay, Mr. Fuzzy."

The girl shrugs and ties pieces of her hair into knots, to do something with her hands.

"Where are we going? "

The younger sibling, assumes, as always, that she is invited for the ride, so she starts to walk backwards, speeding up to watch the guy, just in case he's actually a bear in a person costume.

“I don't know, I wasn't exactly educated my whole life.." She sighed. Now she was going to feel like shit all day. Even when she just found out that she missed her birthday. Again... She listens to a rumbling storm like noise, guessing it was Dru's elemental pet. She buried her head in her arms more, now ashamed.

He thinks for a moment. "Uhm... Let's go to the courtyard?" He said, unsure of his suggestion of where to go. He waits for her approval, before he continues walking.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"Hey, I'm guessing you did partake in the weed like most people at this party," he says, finally putting his orb away as he was starting to get a headache trying to sustain the light.

"Weed?" Bobbie says shaking her head. Then realization came back to her about what happened. "Oh...yeah. Zoe put weed in the brownies without us knowing, I guess."

"Well that was kind of a dick move to be honest. I'm getting kind of bored here, not much to do anymore. Wanna go back to the room?"

Zoe stops walking, as well, confused as to why he is asking her where he was going... he was already on the way somewhere seconds ago.

"Okay... but... are you tricking me? "

The girl scrunches up her nose with worry and suspicion.

"Are you a shadow guy trying to take me away and kill me with.....Uh..with something?! "

Ashton shakes his head and chuckles. "No... It's just... I was going to my dorm, but I don't think Zachary or Writer would take that too well." He said, beginning to walk again.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"Dont worry there is always the future. Trust me we can fly another time. As for education I can help you. All elementals have the ability to share information, first I must ask can you understand other elementals?"

He got up as well and left the room. "Not too much really, trying in futility to meet some people. I think I was just being overly flirtatious and drove them off."

Jasmine's head lifts a little. She didn't exactly know.

“I.. Never tried it.. Not really, I guess.." She said unsure.

Zoe yawns, again, and nods her head. She decides walking backwards is too much work and faces the same way as the male, arriving at his side.

"Good choice! My brother could beat you up! And....I can scream really loud... "

The younger sibling attempts to threaten the male, but her appearance is not scary at all. She's barely able to walk straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back