• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Ashton yelps in pain again breaking the heated make out session. "FUCK! Holy shit! DUDE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" He yelled out in a lot of pain.

------

Writer craves nothing more than to have Zac's lips on her skin. Well nothing more, other than sleep. The heated kissing slowly faded as she began to grow tired. She kissed him one last time before laying on the ground with her head on his chest. She immediately fell asleep.

(I can just imagine this... Like writer and Zac just looking hella adorable and then we have ash like on the floor pretty much trying not to cry from the pain that was impacted to his balls xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(What's funnier is me imagining Nick saying it in a serious Russian accent speaking German and then stomping on Ash's balls XXDDDD)

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Zoe bursts out laughing at "Mr. Fuzzy" as he yells and does a weird dance.

"Silly, Nick...! I.. I was kissing him! "

The girl yawns and rubs her eyes as a child does, growing sleepy but wanting to stay awake.

"Bobbie? Are you a real girl or a puppet? "

Zac laughs, kissing Writer on her forehead as she drifts into dreamland.

"Goodnight, Princess ..."

He yawns, as well, and his brain slowly starts to clear up. Ashton was here...

The male growls, realizing Writer's brother is by Zoe, but he doesn't get up, as it is obvious Nick is dealing with it. He sighs, happy but frustrated at once. Special brownies weren't meant for him....

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Not really sure of the answer herself, Bobbie pinched her arm to check. "I think I'm a real girl." She sat up abruptly. "But maybe I'm part puppet." She said then collapsed on the bed.

Ashton lay on the ground, clenching his eyes in pain. He then opened his eyes to turn and looked at his sister. He never realized how peaceful she could look when he wasn't tormenting her. He kind of felt bad for hurting her all these years. Maybe... Just maybe he should cut her some slack. He'd still tease her on occasion, but not as bad as he used to. Maybe... Maybe he could make it up to her. Hell how could he make up for 17 years of torture. Maybe... He then, closed his eyes, and a tear ran down his cheek. (Dawwww!!!)

---------

Writer lay there, turning every few minutes. Like usual an occasional snore would come from her. Although if someone were to bring it up she'd 100% deny it.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((My dad called me to discuss which chicken wings he should order #familygoals ))

Zac smiles, holding Writer gently as she moves around in her sleep. He grows tired, but feels weird falling asleep on the floor with all these people in his dorm.

The male carries his girlfriend to his bed and tucks her in, removing her shoes as he had before with the fox. Then he sits by her sleeping body, petting her hair and keeping her safe.

Zoe giggles at Bobbie and pushes her onto her own pillow. She then notices EV and waves wildly.

"King Rainbow! Hey, it's meeeee! Can we see your lighty things?"

The girl imitates her best look of puppy-dog eyes and meows softly. Her eyes blink heavily, but Zoe is convinced she can stay awake forever.

He shrugs, smiles slightly and takes out an orb. As Zoe requested, it starts glowing, rapidly going through the colors of the rainbow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoe giggles and watches the orb, blinking rapidly, thinking she can see each color that way.

"Oooh! I missed this! "

The girl yawns again, staring at the bright object with sleepy eyes.

Ashton, finally sat up, the pain gone. He looked at the orb in shock. It was amazing. "Woah." He said, his eyes going wide like a child.

-------

Writer tossed and turned for a few more minutes, before she laid still. Her chest heaved up and down, her dreams frightening her. She made no sign of being frightened by her dream, but she was truly terrified of the nightmare she was having.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zac notices the bright light and watches it, carefully, making sure he doesn't leave Writer's side. The orb makes him second-guess what's reality and what's not, so the male closes his eyes and slides onto his side to lay by his girlfriend, thinking nothing of her deep breathing.

He leaves the orb suspended in the air, growing increasingly bright, and sits down, not caring much about it since he could literally do this any time he wants. He just leaves it there for everyone else to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasmine ended up heading over to Zac and Zoe's room is, hearing about a movie night with the others. She opens the door, and the scent of.. Weed, she thinks it was, hit her hard. She saw Writer snoring in bed with Zac, a person showing off his light orbs for Zoe and Ashton, Nick, and then Bobbie sound asleep on the ground.

“Nope." She closes the door and leaves, making her way to the cafeteria.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back