• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Ev is now trapped in the party xD THERE IS NO ESCAPING NOW!!! *attempts evil laugh, but chokes on saliva*

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zoe hears a slightly familiar voice, and she actually stops kissing for a second to look at the door. She whimpers slightly, knowing she is afraid of this stranger, but not knowing why. She hides behind Bobbie, giggling.

Zac laughs and kisses Writer down her jawline. He is able to block everything out except an upset noise from his sister. No matter what, the male is always able to tell when something is wrong with Zoe. Although she is laughing again in seconds, Zachary looks over at her to make sure she is fine.

Instead of Zoe, Zac sees Bobbie... then, he sees Ashton and he growls. His head is telling him not to fight though, so his anger melts away and he reaches across Writer to get another brownie.

((I'm watching Honey I Blew Up The Kid and it's killing my brain cells ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

He sees that Zac is pissed at Ashton and backs away from him. No idea why he and Zoe reacted strongly to Ash, but he wasn't going to get in the way of the vampire he's already half-afraid of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Writer laughs, until she noticed Zac get mad for a second. She looks over, and sees Ashton in the doorway. Usually she'd coward in fear, but she just went back to laughing and kissed Zac's neck.

------

Ashton smirks seeing that everyone was made aware of his presence. The smell of weed was strong, he followed the smell and arrived at the brownies. He shrugged and ate one, and walked over to the girls who were previously making out. He just sat down next to them.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

The smell of weed was in fact strong, and EV didn't care. He was determined not to ingest the drug, but he wasn't going to tell others not to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick looked around shrugged as everyone around him was unwilling to do what he was willing to do as he stood straight up and goosestepped over to Ashton and yelled, "For Ze Fhurer!" And proceeded to goosestep kick him in the balls yet again .

Ashton yelped out in pain, and curled in a ball. "What the fuck is your problem?!" He asked, in a shrill pain filled voice.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zoe giggles, deciding her fear was pointless. She holds Bobbie's hand and uses her other hand to touch Ashton's hair as he falls besides them. She pets his head as if he is a small animal.

"Hi there, Mr. Fuzzy! "

The girl completely ignores the fact that the guy is in pain.

Zac breathes heavily, falling back into the world of only him and Writer. He runs his hands down her back and onto her butt, keeping her body pushed against his, so her body warmth travels all over him.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

(.....i got a shot and blood drawn shut up my ass hurts because of the shot)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back