• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Jasmine's shoulders slumped a tad, when she found out it was the twenty second. She continued to wander around the halls when someone tapped on her shoulder, and she yelped, startled once again.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

"Your startled easily" Silas commented, his lance over his neck with one hand on its sharp end.

JasTheGamer said:
(Weed brownies? What's next, crack cookies? xD )
(No stupid you stoopid its gonna be Ice cake)

Writer giggles slightly as she feels his hand slide down to her ass. She gently pushes Zachary onto his back, she hovered over him like Zoe had done to her and made out with him once more.

--------

As the pain slowly faded, he realized the girl had her hand in his hair. He slowly sat up, and kissed her. (Oh fuck.... HOLY SHIT!! HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIITT)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(I'm so glad i was gone for half of the day xD my fever starting to go away and so is my headache but my butt hurts and i'm hungry)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

“Yeah, I guess I am," Jasmine said, and went back to walking. June twenty second. She missed her sixteenth birthday two days ago.

((Sibling couples #ftw ))

Zoe kisses Ashton back, craving another brownie. She crawls over to get one, returns, and feeds half of it to the boy as she eats her share.

In a few seconds, the girl's lips on back on his, and she pulls him towards her, wrapping her legs around his torso and her arms around his neck. She giggles, fascinated by the stranger's actions, but she is growing tired, now.

Zac moans softly, moving his lips down to kiss Writer's neck and suck on her skin. When his lips are on hers, the male often chews on the girl's lips, carefully avoiding impact with his fangs.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Nick looked at the two making out on the floor, unsure of what was going on he only did what was natural when one sees a complete dick on the ground. He raised his foot and brought it down hard on the man's dangly bits. "For Ze fadderlund!"

(And it's not that bad. Just people kissing. Nick does a ton worse on a daily basis.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back