• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Dru was sitting in the cafeteria talking to his elemental, he looked sad as opposed to his normal happy go lucky self.

((FOR REAL!!! YOU BROKE MY HIP BONE AND I DON'T HAVE FUCKING LIFEALERT. HELP I'VE BEEN BITCH SLAPPED AND CAN'T FUCKING GET UPP ))

Zoe claps her hands and realizes she must kiss EV to complete her personal challenege. She sits by him and stares at his orb, smiling.

The girl then turns toward him and giggles. Then, her mouth is on his.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Ashton stood up and decided it was time for him to leave, and get the smell of weed off himself. He had witnessed Zoe kiss Ev, and felt that he should get out faster. He quickly exited the room and speed walked back to his dorm. (*cough* Ashton likes Zoe *cough* waaaat???)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

EV kisses back on instinct, eyes open in confusion for a second but he shrugs and just goes with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasmine entered the cafeteria, piling different types of food on her tray, her blue and purple eyes scanning the place. She saw Dru, from earlier. She frowned a little, noticing he seemed a little glum while he was talking to what must be his elemental pet. She walked over slowly to his table. “Mind if I sit here?"

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Zoe giggles and wraps her arms around EV's neck, but her kissing ceases. She pokes his nose with hers and licks his lips.

"I need to go find Mr. Fuzzy! "

((She don't need a reason, she just does, okay?! #shoe ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Ashton continues walking to his dorm, but he now walks at a slower pace. He frowns, she was really pretty, and funny, but Writer's friend. He knew it was probably just the high making them kiss. He knew by time, he sobered up. He'd forget all about this thing for her. For now he just needed to focus on covering the smell of weed on him.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Upon hearing her Dru puts a hand over his elemental shushing it and immediately smiling brightly. "Yeah of course. So where did you go after our gaming session?"

Jasmine sets her tray down and takes a seat. She looked down.

“I, uh.. Kind of went.. Flying.." She says quietly.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back