• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

“It's fine," She says, and goes to turn around to continue her hunt for a calendar.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Jasmine's cheeks felt a little warm, and she continued walking searching the walls. “Good, just, trying to find today's date," She states.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

And now suddenly EV is doing something, something being sitting outside with his albino cat, Games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Writer sits up, also grabbing another brownie and eating it. "Best. Vacation. Ever!" She says, then grabs her iPod out of her pocket and goes to her contacts list. (Oh god... She's gonna text while she's high... Holy fuck) She clicks on a random one, and it happens to be Jasmine's.

~*Texts*~

Me: I just had a makeout session! IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME

Me: Dude u are so missing out... Come over to Zac and Zoe's dorm...

Me: TRY THE BROWNIES WHEN YOU GET HERE!!!

~*End Of Messages*~

After that, she turns on her music, without her headphones. The song happens to be 'Fashionably Late' and Writer sings along with it. "Don't talk that crap, when you call me back. As a matter of fact don't act like that. Everybody know you're right, everybody knows I'm wrong. It's nine o'clock on the dot, at the spot and I'm hangin with her friends again. Great taste, beautiful place, and you're fashionably late. I don't wanna be that guy, that makes you sad, makes you cry again. Without a doubt sorry about makin out with your friends." And after that, she slammed her lips onto Zachary's.

(This is so beautiful)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nick smiles petting Zoe as he goes "Shhhhh, noisy kitty." Leaning over to Zac and pulling him forward and landing a kiss on his lips, partially opening his as he starts making out with the male only to shove him back playfully, "tastes better than I expected." Flicking his chest.

(the School lesson is over so Imma just get Silas to disappear and come back to hit on Jasmine at lunch)

"Well I'll see you later" Silas began dematerializing.

He hears something that sounds like party music, coming from a short distance away. He stuffs Games into an orb and sends the orb back to his dorm as he rushes to the party and knocks on the door.

Zoe laughs and lays against Nick, laughing more as he kisses her brother.

"My meow gonna kill mewwwww "

The girl grins and jumps up to get Bobbie.

"You're left out of the fun! I mean.. meow! "

She kisses the girl, pulling her close and deciding she has nothing to lose by kissing everyone. Well, everyone but her grumpy brother.

Zach tries to pull away from Nick, but, then, something relaxes him, and he let's it happen. He just doesn't kiss him back...

He smiles and glares, but this doesn't really work out for him as well as it does in his head.

Writer, however, is a different story. Her singing meshes into his brain with the taste of her lips, and the male wastes no time pulling her close to him and kissing her with the amount of passion he has been wanting to all along. His hands slide to her waist.

_______

Both siblings hear the door, but neither bother to get it, hoping someone else does.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Last edited by a moderator:
At first something in Bobbie's mind was telling her to stop but once she ate more brownies it faded away. She didn't really know what was going on other than that Zoe was kissing her.

Writer let's her tongue dance around in his mouth, as her hands roam up and down his toned stomach under his shirt. She's not too high to do anything incredibly stupid, but she's high enough to make out with at least everyone in the room. That is if her and Zachary ever stop sucking each other's faces off. ([emoji23])

-------

As Ashton arrives back on campus he hears music coming from one of the dorms. As he advances closer to the dorm, he can hear faint talking. Once he is at the dorm, he sees someone in front of the door. "If you want to get in, all you have to do, is this." He said, opening the door. His eyes went wide as he scanned the room. He saw his sister and that guy making out, he saw one of the girls he spoke to earlier making out with another chick. And then, he saw the guy that had kicked him in the balls just standing there. "This. Is. So. Fucking. Hot." He said, staring at the two females making out.

([emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] my lyfe is now complete... I can die happy now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23])

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

He his eyes went wide as well, but more out of confusion and surprise than anything else. "...Is this what usually goes on in this school?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back