• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((That's just how Zoe is..you gotta embrace it))

Bobbie attempted an evil laugh and surprisingly pulled it off. She looks to Zoe. " Should we share the desserts?" She says in an evil voice.

Writer just giggles and kisses him back. She pulls away after a moment, and waited a few minutes. She convinced herself that Jasmine might be sleeping or something and decide that they should just leave. "Maybe she's sleeping, she knows where to find us if she wants to join us in watching the movie. So c'mon let's go and let her sleep." She says, resting her head on his chest. She's ready to just lay down, cuddle with Zac, and watch the movie with her friends.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nick looked at Zoe, then at the deserts, clopping his coconuts together as he "rode" over to where the brownies were. He picked one up, sniffed it, then ate it, looking at zoe, "Fuck that's a shitload of weed. Maybe even a fuckton and that's like 3 shitloads."

Zoe agrees with Bobbie by taking a handful of cookies and setting them on her lap, attempting to balance them in the shape of a cat, like her mind told her they would.

"Fuck! "

She looks seriously at Nick with her green eyes growing wide.

"I don't know what you're talking about. My secret ingredients are just flowers, Nick! Nothing's wrong with them! I've had five and I'm fine! "

The girl's voice grows louder and louder and she grins widely at him.

"I love you, Nick! "

The older sibling walks into his dorm room after listening to Writer's wisdom and agreeing Jasmine is smart enough to find them. He arrives just in time to hold Zoe back from jumping on Nick, with his leg.

"Err... Zoe... you okay, honey? "

He glares at Nick, half-heartly, hating and liking him at the same time. He then sets Writer down on Zoe's bed and sits by his sister. He pets her hair, making sure she is semi-okay.

"Alright... Writer picked a movie since it's Writer And Jasmine Day!"

He pulls The Little Mermaid from the back of his pants and hands it to Nick, as he is the closest to the televison.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Nick looks at Zac and shakes his head, "Dude. If we're all getting REAAALLLYYY fucked up like Zoe, we're watching this." He pulls out 'Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail' out from under his arm. "The holy grail! Now on blue ray and DVD as a box set including all of your favorite Monty Python classics!"

Jasmine stirred, and got up rubbing her eyes. She looked around and glanced at the wall clock, notifying her that she's been asleep for a few hours. Meh, it was worth it. She sat up, and remembered the events from earlier. Now she was curious of what the date was. She walked out, scanning the walls of the hallway, in hopes to find a calendar.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Writer gets off the bed, and grabs 2 or 3 brownies. She eats one at a time, and then it hits her. "Fuuuuuuck." She says quietly, sitting on the floor. She sits somewhat in between Zoe and Zac. (U ready Frankie? IS U READY?!?!?!) Writer opens her mouth and begins to speak. "I am ze ruler of ze jungle. Rawr! I am ze lion!" She says that, and lays her head on Zoe's shoulder.

(I'm forever questioning my existence.... And now time for the second part of the plan grandma xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(I'm now also shipping SilasxJasmine.... This whole rp is going to make me need therapy [emoji23])

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

AkwardWriter said:
(I'm now also shipping SilasxJasmine.... This whole rp is going to make me need therapy [emoji23])
•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
(c: We'll see if Jasmine enjoys his company first C:)

((Good lord. ))

Zac opens his mouth to complain and convince Writer that he must watch what happens to this mysterious mermaid with red hair.

"But..."

Seeing Writer trip is new for him, so he shuts his mouth and stares at her in total confusion at what his life is becoming.

Zoe giggles madly and looks at Writer curiously. Without warning, she immediatly kisses the girl, unable to feel any guilt for making out with her brother's girlfriend. She pushes the other girl down and lays over her, giggling as her tongue dances in her mouth.

((That's it. I'm laughing so hard, I'm going to choke on my sandwich ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Nick pretended to look offended as he popped the movie in, looking at Zoe, then at Writer, "Great now you both know what my mind is like every fucking day... but.." He said suddenly grabbing Zoe and pulling her close for a deep kiss, then pushing her gently back down onto the couch. "You better keep me involved." He said handing Zac a brownie, "Trust me. Shit will make sense after you eat this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back