• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((Zac and Zoe's words haven't been color-coded in so long... it makes me sad... ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

((That's pretty bad ass xD ))

Finishing up with the cookies, Bobbie took in her comment. "It's okay to be sad, everybody is at some point." She said giving the girl a reassuring smile.

((*pokes Writer* I'm back! ))

Zoe shrugs as her answer to the other girl and smiles.

"What's your name? "

The girl eats another brownie and giggles.

Writer nodded and stands up. "So the kitchen.... And then we look for Jasmine?" She asks, looking at him. She had noticed Jasmine leave the cafeteria while everyone else was doing something. She didn't stop her though because today was also Jasmine day... She could do whatever she wanted. She bit her lip while she was thinking, and started messing with her lip ring. She smiled remembering her 15 birthday, and how she received the lip ring as a gift from her brother's friend. He wasn't an ass like the rest of them, but that's only because he had a crush on her. Anyone with a mind knew it. She snapped out of her thoughts and back into reality. She liked reality better than her thoughts at the moment. She opened her mouth slightly to say something, but decided against it and just stood there waiting to leave.

(Ooooh DAYUM.... Writer be thinking about another dude... Bad writer! Zachary is better! And you know it! xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zac nods, again, while picking Writer up and staring at her lips.

"Uh...Uh huh..."

The older sibling can't stand being this close to the girl and not kissing her, but he just bites his own lip and walks to the cafeteria, slipping the movie into the back of his jeans like a weapon.

As they near the building, Zachary pokes Writer's hand, counting her fingers as if she may have lost one on the walk. He laughs at himself and waves at Zoe through a window.

As they near the cafeteria she sees Zoe and, Bobbie?! She smiled and waved at the two girls, hoping they both notice her. Once they enter the cafeteria and enter the kitchen, Writer's eyes go wide as she sees the brownies, and cookies. They looked so good. There was no way in hell she was going to decline either of those.

(Hehe.... I can't wait for the brownies.... Heheheheh *insane laughter* )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Out of the corner of her eye Bobbie saw Writer waving at her and the other girl. Bobbie reached for a brownie

The younger sibling opens her mouth to speak, but Zac answers Bobbie for she can.

The male doesn't put Writer down, but he air-kisses his sister.

"Zoe! The theater is ready. We need snacks and guests, Miss Bloodsucker. "

He takes a cookie as he speaks and hands it to his girlfriend like she is a wounded bird.

Zoe glares at Zachary as he calls her a vampire, as if it's an insult. She then smiles again, finding his current attitude quite amusing.

"Writer, please stay with my brother forever! "

She turns back to the other girl, not being held. She smiles and hands her an ovenmitt to take the last cookies from the oven.

"I am the head chef, Zachary! This is Bobbie... she's helping because Nightmare and Mary are lazy bums... "

She looks behind Zac as if her other friend may be hiding behind him.

"Where's Jas?! What happened?!"

The girl screams,.but the noise quickly changes into a fit of laughter.

Bobbie already grabbed the pan from the oven. She turned and saw Zoe offer a oven mitten. "No need for that." Bobbie says.

Writer laughs, as Zoe says for her to stay with her brother forever. "That's what I was planning on doing Zoe." She carefully takes the cookie from Zac and quickly kisses him before taking a bite of the cookie. (YAY SHE IS OKAY CUZ ITS THE COOKIE xD ) "You didn't notice Jasmine leave the cafeteria earlier?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow. "She's probably in her dorm." She said calmly, seeing that nothing should have been able to happen yet. I mean she couldn't have been taken by those shadow creatures again, cause Nick got rid of them. A shiver went down her spine as she thought about that day. She took another bite of the cookie, as she tried to clear her mind of her and Jasmine's horrible time in there. "You did a great job on the cookies Zoe." She complimented, and smiled. Once Zoe broke into a fit of laughter, Writer joined. Zoe's happy an cheerful vibe was rubbing off on Writer at the moment, so she couldn't help, but to join the laughter.

(WRITER SHALL SEE RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS SOOOOOOOOOON xD don't ask Karen.... Don't ask xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

After his friends had left the game room Dru set to wandering until he made it to the front of the school breathing in deeply the fresh air and looking around to see if anyone was there @Nonalaka

Zac opens his mouth to scold Zoe for acting dramatic about Jasmine, but he closes it as Writer begins to laugh, as well. He laughs a little, mostly from the awkwardness of the actions before him, and eats a cookie himself.

He stares at Bobbie, studying her to decide if she deserves his silent approval to be friends with his sister. It's not like he can control her friends anymore, anyways. Everyday Zoe is exposed to more and more darkness and it kills him on the inside. Realizing this, Zachary smiles at his sister, wishing he could lock her up in a freaking castle like the princess chick with the long hair.

Zoe slowly recovers and rolls on the floor, pretending to be in a jungle.

"I'm a snake!"

She then jumps up and grabes all the desserts she can carry.

"Come on, Bobbie! We have a mission to complete!"

The girl runs out, trying to slow down so the other girl can keep her in sight.

"Tooooooo my roooooom! "

Amelia was sitting on a bench not too far away from the main building, a book neatly placed on her lap as she read through it, seeming somewhat spaced out, her eyes glancing up briefly as she noticed someone pass her.

@Drumonkey

Writer's fit of laughter slowly ended as Zoe and Bobbie made their way out of the cafeteria. She looked at Zachary. "Should we go get Zoe from her dorm or...?" She paused waiting for his answer.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

FrankieLynn said:
Zac sits up slightly after Writer asks her question, and he gets up to dig around his room, until he finds his odd dvd collection. All he and Zoe have are horror movies where the humans are impossibly stupid.
"Scream?.... err... the Grudge? Texas Chainsaw Massacre?.... Jugface? "

The male realizes these aren't really date-night movies, and his face heats up. Why is he freaking nervous about watching a movie?

"Or... We can go to the library and see what movies they have?"

Zac sits by the girl, fighting the urge to kiss her until she answers.

Zoe giggles as Silas appears but she doesn't say anything, as she stares at the kitchen timer.

Eventually, he brownies are ready and Zoe excitedly takes them out. She concentrates on putting them into bags, two at a time, so her mind doesn't have to process Night's and Mary's emotions.

"Yummy... "

( xD Silas left and went and hit on Jasmine C:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back