• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

"what is a dismissed phantom exactly?" Dru glanced at him quickly before going back to his game.

"I was summoned by someone, am now no longer useful and got dismissed to live my own life" He looked at the game then at Jasmine again.

"Well that is new for me. It is unfortunate for you to have been called up from the afterlife like that.Also I found diamond here." Dru moved over to a small section of cave that had been revealed by mining iron.

"Yeah my rest was disturbed but hey if I hadn't been summoned I wouldn't have met someone as beutiful as Jasmine here" He grinned again.

"You can find lots of attractive people you can actually touch in the afterlife. Well I am not sure you can fully touch her but you might be able to kinda touch her."

Jasmine's face went back to being a bright red, and she explored a bit more. She agreed that this was a good cave system. Her purple and blue eyes scanned the screen.

“I found lava."

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

(That moment when your math tudor arrives after you specifically asked if he could come on WEDNESDAYS INSTEAD OF FUCKING MONDAY !

(I'll be back in a bit)

"Ok let me take care of that really quickly." Dru was suddenly there with a bucket of water and he poured it over the lava making obsidian.

Jasmine was in deep thought for a few moments, remembering the conversation from earlier.

Her wings were feeling cramped...

She set down her controller. “I have to, uh... Go do something. It was nice meeting you both," Jasmine said, getting up and waving at the two as she left. Once she was out of sight, she took off sprinting in the halls to the nearest exit leading outside. She kept running across the yard going faster and faster, then kicked off of the ground just as she spread out her purple and blue wings that had a thirteen foot span. She started soaring through the sky, now enjoying every moment of it.

(I'm gonna go. I'm super tired xD I only had at least seven hours of sleep in the past two days. Night guys)

JasTheGamer said:
Jasmine was in deep thought for a few moments, remembering the conversation from earlier.
Her wings were feeling cramped...

She set down her controller. “I have to, uh... Go do something. It was nice meeting you both," Jasmine said, getting up and waving at the two as she left. Once she was out of sight, she took off sprinting in the halls to the nearest exit leading outside. She kept running across the yard going faster and faster, then kicked off of the ground just as she spread out her purple and blue wings that had a thirteen foot span. She started soaring through the sky, now enjoying every moment of it.

(I'm gonna go. I'm super tired xD I only had at least seven hours of sleep in the past two days. Night guys)

(Back) "okay bye, beautiful" He watched her go.

AkwardWriter said:
( *ded cuz I can't rp till grandma wakes up* )
•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
(Why not play as Ashton and I'll beat the shit out of him C:)

((Woah, I was gone for a bit and now I'm 100% more lost....Is there anyone even free to interact with? ;- ;) )

Drumonkey said:
(Dru is as of now)
((Ah, okay, Amelia is outside the school building, reading, I can send her to wherever Dru is if you'd like? Or visa versa, it doesn't matter))

Zac sits up slightly after Writer asks her question, and he gets up to dig around his room, until he finds his odd dvd collection. All he and Zoe have are horror movies where the humans are impossibly stupid.

"Scream?.... err... the Grudge? Texas Chainsaw Massacre?.... Jugface? "

The male realizes these aren't really date-night movies, and his face heats up. Why is he freaking nervous about watching a movie?

"Or... We can go to the library and see what movies they have?"

Zac sits by the girl, fighting the urge to kiss her until she answers.

Zoe giggles as Silas appears but she doesn't say anything, as she stares at the kitchen timer.

Eventually, he brownies are ready and Zoe excitedly takes them out. She concentrates on putting them into bags, two at a time, so her mind doesn't have to process Night's and Mary's emotions.

"Yummy... "

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

((I'm still in bed somehow!!! I guess a little girl isn't awake yet, which is like a miracle ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

(I'm in the living room surrounded by sleeping children[emoji42].... They are like angels[emoji56].... Till they wake up [emoji48][emoji49])

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Haha xD it's just like

"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP! DONT EVEN BREATHE! THEY MIGHT WAKE UUUPPP!!")

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back