• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

"When was the last time you flew? I think you should fly from time to time to keep your wings in tip top shape. If you would like I would gladly fly with you since flying is such a fun task. Also I found a cave. in the world there was a hole in the ground."

(Sky calm the fuck down... Damn... Are u sure ur not on ur fucking period instead... God damn, ur fucking biting everyone's heads off over hear [emoji19])

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine wasn't sure she wanted to answer the questions. She sighed, knowing she was going to have to.

“I- I don't know.. Three, four days ago maybe.."

She walked over to where the cave was located.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

AkwardWriter said:
(Sky calm the fuck down... Damn... Are u sure ur not on ur fucking period instead... God damn, ur fucking biting everyone's heads off over hear [emoji19])
•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
(*Slaps Akward* CALM ? YOUR FOCKING FUNNY SHE IS NEVER CALM !)

(...no i'm just pissed off at my dad i have a high fever and i'm pain.....sorry its the fever i turn into a complete bitch when i have a fever)

(.... *cri* why Chu slap meh?!?!?!)

(And sky be a bitch in rl... It's no fun when ur a bitch on here...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Dru had disappeared down the cave and found a nice circular room with 3 tunnels (not counting the first) leading further down there was a crafting table 2 furnaces and 2 double chests. "You should totally fly more often it is libarating and you seem to need it since you seem to hide yourself away because of a troubled past I assume."

Jasmine followed, making a wooden pikaxe real quick using the wood she has gathered, and started mining the coal that was on the ceiling. She listened to what he said, thinking about it. He seemed to know a lot.. How did he know what it was like to fly, though? Was he an avian? Or an elemental as well? The green orb that rested above his head earlier, reminded her of lightning, of some sort. If he was an elemental, at least she wouldn't be the only one.

"What are you exactly? I am a lightning elemental and this is my pet/friend Lyon. He and I met at a young age and we have been close since then, oh look a creeper." Dru killed a creeper who had been walking towards Jasmine with his iron sword. Dru had an iron helmet and an iron chestplate on.

Jasmine watched as he killed the creeper, and wondered how he got iron equipment already. She wasn't sure if she wanted to share what she was. But hey, why not...

“Elemental Avian," She said nervously, now mining the rest of the coal.

Finding no reply to his question, Silas sighed disappearing. He reappeared crouched on Jasmine's couch in the same position "Sup ?"

"What is that? Wait let me guess it is like an air elemental and a bird mix? That sounds cool and would explain the coloration, what I don't understand is why you would avoid flying at least once everyday?"

[QUOTE="The Jackal](Ignored again ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
(There is someone sitting right next to her and she is playing minecraft but now that I know you are there I can include you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back