• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Jasmine was startled when a random guy appeared. She looked at him with questioning blue and purple eyes, but nodded in greeting, focusing her attention back to the game.

“Y-yeah.. Something like that..." She didn't want to mention that she could control most of the elements, even having a small skill of telekinesis.

“I-it's complicated, I guess.."

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

"Minecraft want to join? Also I quite enjoy complicated, have you met with any other elementals or am I the first one you have met?" Dru seemed to disappear for a moment then he was back in his seat holding his controller while Silas found a controller in his hand.

Drumonkey said:
"Minecraft want to join? Also I quite enjoy complicated, have you met with any other elementals or am I the first one you have met?" Dru seemed to disappear for a moment then he was back in his seat holding his controller while Silas found a controller in his hand.
"nah I'm fine" He layed the controller down.

“There's this one person, Bobbi. She can control fire," Jasmine said, and started mining more cobblestone to make a new pickaxe, and a sword.

"Ohh I tend to avoid fire elementals, we tend to burn things down and our personalities tend to mix wildly. Are you sure you don't want to play my good sir, it is all good fun?"

Silas shook his head "No I'm fine" he looked down at Jasmine "Whats your name, beutiful ?" he grinned.

(Can't spell >-<)

Jasmine felt her face warm up. “J-Jasmine.." She said nervously, and started mining five iron ores she found in the corner.

Jasmine's face kept growing bright red, and she put the five iron ores into the furnace, but not putting any coals in yet. She wanted to find at least three more ores, because one piece of coal is only needed to cook eight at a time.

"I have some iron if you want it and some iron ore too. The faster you get to where I am the faster we can go deeper. Eventually make our own nether portal."

Jasmine nodded, sensing the other person staring. She started growing a tad uncomfortable, her face still a light red. She went down to where he was, carrying her stone pickaxe.

Dru threw her half a stack of iron and 15 iron ore then began to light the way as he slowly progressed deeper.

“Thanks," Jasmine said, and followed, mining some more coal here and there, and following again.

"Oh I found emerald. Also some gold." Dru smiled at her and began to mine around it so she could actually flesh it out.

Jasmine placed down a crafting bench, and made an iron pickaxe as well as an iron chest plate and helmet. She started mining the emerald they have just found.

“Over a week," She said, answering his question.

"This is a cool cave actually. About a week and a half, this is the first school that is great so far."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back