• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Writer shrugs. "Whatever I easier for you I guess... I mean it doesn't really matter." She says, looking up at the ceiling then to her boyfriend. She didn't want to overwhelm them by helping her. She looks at the ground awaiting whatever Zachary said he wanted to do.

(Sorry I had to clean more)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((Sorry Jas xD ))

((Writer I sent you a billion songs but I think I like the first and last best, which is weird, I know ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Jasmine kept wandering the halls, unfolding her wings slightly so they wouldn't be so cramped. She scanned the walls, and to her luck, found an overview of the academy. She looked at the pinpoints, classes, dorm rooms, activity rooms, etc. What caught her eye was the game room. Now we're getting somewhere. She read over the directions on how to get there a few times, and took off.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Zoe hands both Nightmare and Mary a bowl to be their responsibility.

"La la la! We are adults! "

The girl grins and climbs on the counter to get comfortable, and she kicks her legs as she adds ingredients.

Zachary looks at Zoe, making sure she is in good hands before him and Writer leave.

"Looks like you're coming with me then! "

He scoops the girl into his arms and hugs her tightly. Then, he starts to walks to his dorm room.

"Okay. Beware: Zoe had herself a one-person party, so there is stuff everywhere... but I can clean fast! "

(So it's agreed... Writer dedicates "The Writer" by Ellie Golding and "I Wouldn't Mind" by He Is We to Zachary... And Zac dedicates "Her Love Is My Religion" by The Cab and "Endlessly" by The Cab to Writer.... I love how I force those to be the songs lmfao )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare and mary start to mix while nightmare sits there humming a song called nattoppet and mary sits there smiling.

( Nattoppet:

[media]

[/media])

Writer giggles, as she is carried to Zac's dorm. "Eh... I'm used to messes. I had to clean up after my brother and his stupid friends." She rolled her eyes as she said that. She then laughed remembering the time she had a dance party by herself.

------

Ashton noticed Writer, and what he now assumed to be her boyfriend leave the cafeteria. Now was his chance. He got up and approached the three females that were in the kitchen.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(I am back, after graduation and some college running around I now have the time to pursue this rp again! Is anyone not busy?)

Jasmine finally approaches the game room entrance, and her eyes widened. This.. Was heaven. She stepped inside, seeing lots of arcade games, stations with Ps4's, Xbox's, Wii's, etc. They even provided games for any console! There were shelves, and shelves of them. Jasmine just stood there, looking around in amazement. She didn't see anyone else in here. Her purple and blue eyes darted around, and Jasmine immediately scurried over to an Xbox 360 station, picking out a random game, which so happened to be Minecraft. She took a seat in the gaming chair, inserting the disc into the console, and grabbed the controller nearby.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Zoe giggles, having lots of fun, until a new shadow darkens her mixing bowl. She looks up and tears immediately form in her eyes. She stares at the male, wondering what he wanted with them. They weren't doing anything threateningly...

Zac sets his girlfriend down when they finally reach his room, and he blushes, notices his and his sister's messes everywhere. He picks her up again and set her gently on his bed.

"Okay... you stay here, so nothing eats you."

Zac grins and runs across the room picking up trash, dirty clothes, and shoes throughout the dorm.

"Fuck! Zoe has like 3000 pairs of shoes!"

A few minutes after she sat down to play there was a crackle of energy and then there was the sound of a game of pac-man starting as well as a game of street fighter start up at the same time. If she bothered to look back she would see a kid standing in front of one of the game but seemed to be in constant motion as he played both games while a ball of green electricity sat over his head and seemed to be making a rumbling sound.

Nightmare stops humming her song and stoods infront of zoe to keep the male away from her while mary runs to zoe and hugs her. "May we help you" she gives a death glare to the male.

Writer laughs, as he scurries around the room trying to clean it. She takes her iPod out of her pocket, along with her headphones. She admired her case she had on her iPod, she felt like she'd keep it on there for about a week. The case said, 'Young Hearts <3 Run Free'. She put the earbuds in and clicked on a random song, which just so happened to be 'Bad' by The Cab. She hummed along with it, laying on her back. She made sure to keep her shoes off of the bed.

-------

Ashton chuckled seeing how frightened the females were of him. "Calm down, I'm not going to do anything." He said in an annoyed tone. He rolled his eyes at the girl that was glaring at him. "Hey you know just as well as I do, that if I hadn't of told you what I did last night, that none of you would've found out. And I bet she's the only one out of you three that still has a few secrets up her sleeves. And I know my sister, more than she understands. She isn't as much of an open book, and as ballsy as you guys think. Honestly she's a person full of secrets, and afraid." And with that, her turned away and walked off. (#LikeABø$$)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Oh my maple leaf i feel like shit i just finished puking and i have a fever......frankie, writer, jas, drumonkey help me)

Nightmare growls then punchs the wall leaving a dent in the wall then sits down with her head in her hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back