• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((I typed something but I'm dumb and deleted it))

((Sorry! ))

Zac holds Writer's, clearly concerned for her, but he tries to cover his worry with a smile.

"Okay...so. Vacation has good food, entertainment, and adventures. You guys think of actually things we may be able to do and me and Zoe will attempt to make your wishes come true! And Nightmare, and whoever else, if they want."

The male pulls his girlfriend into his lap, curious about what she wants to do.

Zoe sees Night and tackles her with a hug. She kisses her cheeks, hyped up more than usual, and spins Mary around, excitedly.

"We get to be grownups and pretend we can cook and stuff! "

The girl giggles, calming down slowly.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Nightmare groans in pain after zoe tackled her. "C-careful" she stands up but stumbles. "Miss.zoe you can put me down now" mary starts giggling while nightmare tries to hide in her hoodie.

Writer thinks, food... Food is good, but her excuse for not eating was she wasn't hungry. Hmm... Entertainment, music is good, but she only liked a certain genre and certain bands from the genre. And she'd be terrified to see Zachary, Zoe, and Nightmare try to perform Knives and Pens by Black Veil Brides. Adventure... She didn't have her wheelchair, she could barely fucking walk, and she couldn't fly. Well... Woohoo, vacation. She sighs, feeling so bummed out ever since she found out her brother was here. "Can vacation consist of hiding out in my room, with music and drawing?" She questioned. That was relaxing and something she did quiet often.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zachary shrugs, still smiling at Writer.

"Sure, but Zoe is still making you cookies. And, I'm your legs, so I'll go whereever you want to!"

The older sibling laughs, so happy to help his girlfriend with whatever she wants to do. He is not going to let her stay alone in her room forever, no matter how much the female may fight his ideas.

"Ooh! If you want me and Zoe can turn our dormroom into a movie theater! "

Writers eyes widened, it's been forever since she's watched a movie. OOOH! And movies consist of cuddling! WOOHOO MOVIE TIME! The girl smiles and nods her head. "I like that idea... It's been like... 10 years since I've watched a movie." She says, shocked it's actually been that long since she's sat down to watch a movie. She giggled, her friends probably thought she was some kind of crazy person now. Which she was, but that's besides the point. ( xD ) She kissed Zachary's cheek, and laughed seeing that Zoe was extremely excited to cook and act like an adult.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine took Zac and Writer discussing a movie, and his sister chatting away with Nightmare as an opportunity to escape. She swiftly stuffed some of the wrapped foods into her hoodie pockets, waited a few moments, then quickly hopped off of the bench, unnoticed, and sped off into the hallways not looking back.

Yes, a vacation sounded nice. But she felt it would be like taking advantage of them. Just the thought made her feel guilty. She slowed down, and decided to explore the academy more, and went on a search to find some kind of directory map or something.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

((What the hell Jasmine xD Zoe shall find you later! ))

Zoe screams with pure happiness and runs off the cooking staff to bribe them. Since she has helped them so much before, one woman explains that the girl is allowed to bake whenever she wants, within reason.

So Zoe starts making cookies, cakes....and brownies ((hint hint, JK xD ))

Zac nods at Writer, loving that his idea is worthy of her time.

"Wow! Awesome; okay... Our room is a mess.... Do you want to come watch me clean, or stick with Zoe or what?"

The male kisses the girl's nose, waiting for her command as he is willing to bring her anywhere.

Nightmare pops out of her hoodie and follows zoe to the kitchen to help. "I wanna help you cook zoe" mary follows behide.

(DO IT AGAIN I DARE U YOUNG LADY xD *points shot gun at jas*)

(.........damn it *runs and hides.behide frankie*.....i have a really bad headache give me some slack xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back