• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

SkyDust101 said:
(Hey guys i feel SO MUCH BETTER the pain's gone....for now)
(yaaay.... Middle of school using school laptop and looking at this.... Bad boys bad boys wutcha gonna do wutcha gonna do when they come for you)

((They're in the cafeteria, sitting far from Ashton. Zac wants to have a special, relaxing type day for Writer and Jasmine and Zoe is acting cray. I'm waiting for @AkwardWriter to reply))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

(Oooook nightmare time to randomly pop in xD )

Nightmare walks into the cafeteria with a frown and walks over to where everyone else is sitting. "H-hey guys" nightmare lays her head on the table and groans in pain.

(I was in pain now its nightmare's turn > :D )

(I AM BACK....School library)

What little items he did have consisted of a book he was reading, a pencil, a small gold ring to hold his hair back on special occasions and 2 memory shards that contained his pre-dismissal memories.

(Also I forgot to add that Silas can dematerialise and rematerialize...... haven't used him in a while)

Writer sighed, a vacation for her would be not having to deal with her leg, and being able to run, and fly. Maybe her idea of a vacation was different from everyone else's, but that's all she wanted. She wanted to be so use her wings and her leg, but unfortunately she had to fall out of a fucking tree. She blinked tears away, not even sure why she was about to cry. She didn't want to cry in front of them any more. All she accomplished by doing that, is making them feel bad.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Noooooo i don't want it to come back i end crying for a hour because of it and clinging to my mom xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back