• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Zac shakes his head, still smiling. His brain daydreams about Zoe when she was ten years old, and he was thirteen. Somehow she had managed to get thirteen Teddy Grahams to stand up straight in a pool of cat blood. Best birthday ever.

"Huh? Oh, no...she's fine. Let's track down Jasmine! Where should we look? "

Zoe giggles, practically falling as they get to her and Zac's room. She opens the door and screams.

"Zachary and Mrs. Zachary changed our room! Now it's like a real movie place! "

The female begins to lay the sweets out nicely on their little table, but, she grows bored of the tasks and drops them in a big pile. She then sits on her bed and pats it for Bobbie to sit.

"We have to pick our seats now, while there are still some left."

She actually whispers this, as if other people are seated around them.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

She laughed, and began to speak. "Her dorm might be our best bet." She says, as she finishes off the last of the cookie she was given. She goes to kiss Zachary's cheek, but she accidentally kisses his neck. ("Accidentally" bitch we all know ur trying to turn him on... JKJKJKJKJKJKJK) Her cheeks turned a bright pink, as she looked at the floor.

(Hehe I'm so awesome.... ~(*-*)~ )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Bobbie plopped down next to Zoe and reached for a sweet. She whispered to Zoe "What movie should we watch?" Knowing that this was a very serious question.

((Bitch! Her and Zoe can watch a fucking horror movie until they get back ahahaha xD Zoe... horror movie...her current state...lol ))

Dru stopped when he saw the girls eyes glow and decided to turn and look at her. "Hello my name is Dru nice to meet you. What are you doing all alone out here?"

Zoe nibbles on a cookie and looks at Bobbie curiously.

"Well "

Nibble.

"My brother....Zac "

Nibble. Nibble.

"Only has scary movies"

Chew.

"Here! "

The girl leans over, gets the movie bucket from the shelf it belongs on, and places it in the other girl's lap.

Zachary blushes, but doesn't say anything about the kiss.

"Um... um... okay."

He carries Writer towards the dorm building, hoping she knows which room it is. He chews on his lip as they walk, growing nervous once again for what he claims to be "no reason".

"Should we...should we like. Force her to come? "

Zachary's mouth feels dry, so he stops talking and glances down at his girlfriend, making sure she is comfortable.

Zoe nods, as if Bobbie is asking her if she likes to wear skirts.

"Yes! They're my favorite! Humans are dumb. Dummies.... dumb faces... dumbos..."

The female giggles, finding her voice hilarious.

"Hi, I'm Zoe. And I... I-I "

Laughter washes over her, so she lays back, crying with joy.

Bobbie couldn't help but also laugh along with the girl. She found Zoe's laughter contagious. "Humans are dumbies when it comes to horror movies." She says still laughing.

Writer shakes her head. "No... Remember it is also her 'vacation' and that means she can do whatever she wants." She says smiling. She then points to the dorm that belongs to Jasmine.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nick walked down the halls, towards the media room. Well, walked in the wrong word. In truth, he had two coconuts and was clopping them together as he pretended to ride a horse, a DVD under his arm as he galloped dow, people watching and staring as he burst into the room whinnying and clopping the coconuts together, "Woahhh there. Greetings I have arrived." He said pretending to dismount, patting Bobby "Good morrow Squire, Glad to see you. Greetings Britains! I have arrived with the most holy grail!"

Last edited by a moderator:
((No bitch Z&Z dorm has been turned into a freaking "media room" xD but Nick is perf ))

Zac nods and knocks on the door, holding Writer close to him for safety. What the hell did he expect to be behind the door?

"Yeah, okay, but I'm still forcing you to come with me!"

He kisses his girlfriend, forgetting about the plan of getting Jasmine.

Zoe hears a horse and screams. She jumps up and hides under the bed, watching as Nick's feet enter the room.

"You have a horse Nick?! Where is it?! I wanna see! I wanna see!"

In her current state, of course, the girl doesn't understand the connection between the coconuts and the horse galloping.

"You brought more snacks! Too bad me and Bobbie totally out did you! Mauwahaha! "

The female jumps out from the floor and points to their table of desserts. She attempts to laugh evily, but ends up coughing and laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back