• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Zac pokes the pillow, finding all Writer's movements adorable. He doesn't really know why she's hiding though, but the giggle means she isn't upset, so the male is happy with his lame little pep-talk.

"Whatchu doing under there?"

Zachary smiles and pulls the pillow up, slightly to look at the girl. He is used to Zoe being childish, so he doesn't think much of her behavior, beyond that she is happy.

((Sorry, shorter posts as I grow tired ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Silas filled out the forms "Mhm" was the response that he said to anything that the lady over the desk said, finished the forms walking out of the office with the key.

(*Post gets liked* C: I AM HAPPY)

Her cheeks are bright pink. She tries so hard to keep her focus on his face, but we all know that doesn't happen. She hides her face back in the pillow hoping he didn't notice her wandering eyes. 'Stahp Writer! Bad! DONT LET YOUR EYES CONTROL YOU.' She thinks, as her face is once again hidden in the pillow. It could be a whole lot more awkward if he had his shirt off, but luckily for her, he didn't.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((Zoe shall get dressed so y'all can meet xD ))

Zoe finishes painting her nails and gets dressed in "casual" clothes, which for this girl consists of an orange, flowing skirt and a shirt that says something about bunnies ears.

After brushing her teeth and putting on her white sandals, the younger sibling is off to explore, though she is afraid to ever leave campus alone again. Instead, she skips about different hallways and such, deciding she will memorize room numbers.

FrankieLynn said:
((Zoe shall get dressed so y'all can meet xD ))
Zoe finishes painting her nails and gets dressed in "casual" clothes, which for this girl consists of an orange, flowing skirt and a shirt that says something about bunnies ears.

After brushing her teeth and putting on her white sandals, the younger sibling is off to explore, though she is afraid to ever leave campus alone again. Instead, she skips about different hallways and such, deciding she will memorize room numbers.

(Who you talking to ?)

FrankieLynn said:
((Silas duhhhh(; ))
(OHHHHHHHHH......I thought u were gonna force Zac and Writer to get up *Slowly takes knife away* You won't need this then)

Zac continues to laugh at Writer, growing confused. It actually takes him a while to realize his pant-less feature can make girls uncomfortable, even though Zoe never cares. His face turns red, feeling guilty for causing the female to hide from him.

"Oh! Sorry... I'm used to my sister, I guess. "

The male gets up and attempts to put his pants right-side-out, but the pressure of putting them on quickly keeps messing him up.

FrankieLynn said:
((Nah Zoe doesn't think about bad things, sir ))
(Call me Master. Nosebleed *Points at Writer* She does)

Silas looked around at the academy grounds, still walking with his bag slung over his shoulder and his lance in his right hand.

Writer shakes her head and laughs. 'NU THE PANTS ARE GOING ON!!!' She thinks, and she begins to speak. "Uhm.. Uh.. N-o its f-ine... I mean. Erm... Fuck my life." She says quietly not being able to phrase her words correctly. It's amazing what a man without pants an do to a young innocent soul. She sighs staring up at her ceiling not know what to do. She doesn't want to speak because she'll just be really awkward. She sighs a dramatic Zoe sigh, as she continues to stare at the cieling. Her eyes slowly advert over to Zachary's body then she quickly looks back up at the cieling. 'He's. So. Fucking. HAWT.' She thinks before giggling again.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(......jackel calm the fuck down i'm going to bed i'm tried and i have to call my dad in the morning.....lets hope he picks up writer kinda scared he won't but anyway night guys)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

SkyDust101 said:
(......jackel calm the fuck down i'm going to bed i'm tried and i have to call my dad in the morning.....lets hope he picks up writer kinda scared he won't but anyway night guys)
Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk
(*Hugs* Night, Sky see you later)

AkwardWriter said:
( GOODNIGHT BUTTFACE)
(And I gave not jackal... *eats cupcake* )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
(*THROWS MORE CUPCAKES* HRUHRAJDSHFD_

((Lmfao master nosebleed?? Really Jackal? -.- ))

Zac laughs again, finding himself extremely confused. He shrugs, throws the pants back down, and jumps onto the bed ((omg xD )) next to Writer.

He decides he will make his girlfriend's shyness a game and takes off his shirt. Then he just lays there, closing his eyes and thinking. He realizes his new game is over, now, as he has no more clothes to take off.

((Here comes awkward Zac ))

"Are you a virgin, Writer? "

The male peeks out of his squinted eyelids at her, full of curiosity.

Zoe sees another new person and quietly follows him, staying several feet behind. She notices his wings and wants to poke them, as they are blue. They match her nails.

((Goodnight Sky! ))

FrankieLynn said:
((Lmfao master nosebleed?? Really Jackal? -.- ))
Zac laughs again, finding himself extremely confused. He shrugs, throws the pants back down, and jumps onto the bed ((omg xD )) next to Writer.

He decides he will make his girlfriend's shyness a game and takes off his shirt. Then he just lays there, closing his eyes and thinking. He realizes his new game is over, now, as he has no more clothes to take off.

((Here comes awkward Zac ))

"Are you a virgin, Writer? "

The male peeks out of his squinted eyelids at her, full of curiosity.

Zoe sees another new person and quietly follows him, staying several feet behind. She notices his wings and wants to poke them, as they are blue. They match her nails.

((Goodnight Sky! ))

(Blue Wings .... he doesn't have blue wings)

FrankieLynn said:
((SHUT UP I'M TIRED xD SORRY IDK. Just ignore that part:33))
(okay)

Silas slowed down, knowing someone was following him he wanted to see who it was before he placed his lance to his or her neck.

Forgetting her current task at hand, Zoe keeps walking her same pace, staring at the ground, so she steps on all the cracks. In moments, she walks into the new students, causing her to miss a line.

"Agh! I'm trying to break my mother's back, here!"

Writers cheeks turn a crimson color hearing Zachary ask that question. First he is practically naked with just his boxers and now he asks her that. She opens her mouth, and speak. "Y-yes." She says, her gaze remains on the cieling. She defiantly didn't want to look at him now. She felt so awkward, why did he want to know anyways. She decided she'd ask the same question. "A-are you?" She feared his answer.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

FrankieLynn said:
Forgetting her current task at hand, Zoe keeps walking her same pace, staring at the ground, so she steps on all the cracks. In moments, she walks into the new students, causing her to miss a line.
"Agh! I'm trying to break my mother's back, here!"

"Excuse me ?" He said turning to look at her.

Zachary watches Writer until she answers, and, then, he decides it's his turn to stare at the ceiling.

"Uh huh..."

The male raises his index finger and pretends to write and draw things on the girl's ceiling. He doesn't feel like explaining his question, though it was pretty random. Instead, he stretches his arms and closes his eyes again, happy to be by her side.

Zoe sighs dramatically and flares her arms around.

"Well, she never did anything for me! She left when I was little, and my brother and I went and saw her and she was a mean person!"

The girl frowns, realizing she was following this person earlier.

"Hi."

Zoe smiles slightly, still frustrated with her game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back