• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Writer slowly stood up, and looked at herself in the mirror. She saw nothing wrong with her so why did Ashton say she was ugly. She was snapped out of her thoughts as Zac knocked on the bathroom door. "Oh... Okay... And uhm... Yeah, sure... You can stay for a while if you want." She said, collecting the bottles off the counter, hiding the one for her heart. She unlocked the bathroom door, walking over to her dresser quickly stuffing them in a drawer and shutting it. She then, grabs her soft comfortable blue shorts that she wears to bed, and a purple tank top and walks back in the bathroom to change out of the stupid dress. Once she is done changing, she walks out and carefully sits on her bed. All she wanted now was for Zachary to lay next to her and tell her everything is okay.

(Sorry my mom is making me and my brother do the dishes [emoji37])

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zac laughs as Writer changes, remembering the odd dress she was found in.

"Awh. I liked you as an forest princess! "

He laughs at his own joke, finding it quite enjoyable, and smiles at his girl friend, trying to cheer her up. As Writer lays on the bed, Zachary instinctively takes his shoes, socks, and pants off ((lol)). Not out of any sexual thought or really out of any thought at all. The male just hates to lay on a bed with jeans on, and his brain is too sidetracked to consider the fact Writer is able to see him.

Now, in only his boxers and a random t-shirt he had thrown on in haste, the older sibling lays on the bed and pokes Writer's cheek.

"Things aren't so bad, okay? Zoe loves you, I love you, Nightmare loves you. Jasmine apparently appreciates you, to say the least, and really, when you think about it, everyone is happy of your presence expect Ashton. We can just find a way to get him to behave, and everything will be perfect. Or we can just hide in here until that teacher comes looking for us. Or we can move away. We can take our friends and leave... "

Zac laughs, going on for a bit too long because he wants to get his point across.

"What I'm trying to say is there's always a possibility of making life better, and, no matter what, I promise it's going to be okay. You're going to be okay, Writer. I promise it will because I love you too much to fail."

((I'm alive! Probably tons of errors but ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

The whole time he talks she can't think of anything else other than the fact that he is in her bed in his boxers. She hides her face in her pilling to stop her wandering eyes and her huge blush. She gave a muffled "mhm" when he finished talking. She then, realized he said he loves her so she gave a muffled "I love you too." But it sounded more like, "I luff wu too." She giggled at how childish she was being. But it was either her face in the pillow or her eyes wandering all over his body. She chose the pillow... Although his body would be nice as well. ( xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

AkwardWriter said:
The whole time he talks she can't think of anything else other than the fact that he is in her bed in his boxers. She hides her face in her pilling to stop her wandering eyes and her huge blush. She gave a muffled "mhm" when he finished talking. She then, realized he said he loves her so she gave a muffled "I love you too." But it sounded more like, "I luff wu too." She giggled at how childish she was being. But it was either her face in the pillow or her eyes wandering all over his body. She chose the pillow... Although his body would be nice as well. ( xD )
•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
("Although his body would be nice as well." I'm gonna give you 2 some... privacy lemme know when your finished having sex *WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP ALL THE WAY HOME*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back