• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Writer smiles and lays her head on his chest, poking his stomach and closing her eyes. She was extremely tired, and for once not alone tonight. Well I mean, if she wanted she could count Nick as being here every night, but nope. She slowly fell asleep. She had her first peaceful dream in a long time.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((I'm thinking it was like late afternoon ish so I guess it can be the next day? Let's wait and see what Writer says ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

(Heeeey guys......god i feel so much pain right now it hurts ;×; )

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

(*hugs sky* it'll be okay. Also I'm gonna quote fallout 3 during the next of Nick's freakouts.))

(*Hugs back* thanks airagog lets hope the pain goes away or i might start to cry)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

(First I have a black eye, and now I see that I was reported.... Goodbye [emoji23][emoji379])

(JK ILY GUYS I WOULDNT DO THAT... But for real... I has a black eye and was reported.... Meh.... Dhshddhdhdbdbshd)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(I AM SO LOOONNNEEELLLYYY! I HAVE NOBODY!!!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE FATHERS DAY?!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Ashton woke up, stripping the covers from his body. It was going to be tough to get to his sister, especially with these friends of hers. Luckily he has plans, and hopefully the scars on her arms, did enough damage to her friendships. He got up out of bed and grabbed a plain black t-shirt, some jeans, and his leather jacket. He walked in the bathroom and hopped in the shower. Once he was finished, he threw on his clothes, brushed his hair, and brushed his teeth. Once he was satisfied, he exited the dorm and headed to the cafeteria.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back