• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

FrankieLynn said:
((I'm the only one rping for once I'M SO COOL ))
~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~
(*Flips off* Your not I'm entering a character right now.... Accept it please Writer)

Usually Jasmine would be very quiet, shy, etc. But she stared right back up at Zac with a straight face.

“I wish to speak with Writer," She states calmly, crossing her arms as well, standing up straight.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

@The Jackal (.....YOU TRICKED ME)

Nightmare sits there blushing then looks at the ground playing with mist fur while mist and mary chuckle. "Ohhhhh night has a crush" nightmare glares at mary while she just giggles.

(@Kenji Jensai i'm such a fucking idiot xD )

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Writer quickly got both her medications and entered the bathroom, locking the door. After taking them, she slide her back down the door, sitting on the floor. She hated this, she hated the lies. Could she tell Zac. No, she'd tell him in the morning. Yeah, that's good. She sat there on the bathroom floor just thinking.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

[QUOTE="Kenji Jensai]The Jackal (Dude I feel the rejection from here)

[/QUOTE]
(*SLAPS* YOU FEEL NOTHING HEARLTESS BASTARD !)

Zachary stares back, wishing the girl would just go away. He didn't know heR before recently, and he feels guilty being rude to her. Afterall, her day had been shit, too.

"Sorry. She's busy. Would you like me to pass a message?"

The male licks his fangs, disgusted with the fresh taste of vines.

Onyx sits down next to Night."So you have a crush on me huh,well I gotta be straight with you I might have a slight crush on you" he said with a slight blush himself.

(FRANKIE, WRITER, KENJI OR ANYBODY HELP I'M IN PAIN AGAIN)

(I WILL FUCKING KILL WRITER)

Nightmare smiles abit but keeps her head down playing with mist's fur. "Ohhhhh someone's smiling" mist chuckles after she said that while nightmare flicks her nose glaring and mary starts laughing.

(I already tryed that it no work no more......its hurts writerrrr help me)

Jasmine stood there, looking for any signs of anything on Zac's face. She had a feeling that Zac didn't want her here right now. Her purple and blue eyes flashed, thinking that Writer wasn't actually really busy.

She sighed. “I now know my presence is not needed, nor wanted here at the moment, I guess."

“Again.." She muttered quietly.

“I'll talk to her later."

She looked at Zac once more before turning around to leave, her expression flickered with hurt. To be honest, she actually was hurt. Hurt because she wasn't given a chance to help. Hurt because she felt untrusted. She felt like Writer's boyfriend didn't really like Jasmine that much. Stupid thought, but she couldn't help thinking it. She opened her door to the Dorm, closing it behind her, and immediately flopped on the bed. She was also tired. Very tired.

She drifted off to sleep, many thoughts occupying her mind.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

SkyDust101 said:
(FRANKIE, WRITER, KENJI OR ANYBODY HELP I'M IN PAIN AGAIN)
(I WILL FUCKING KILL WRITER)

Nightmare smiles abit but keeps her head down playing with mist's fur. "Ohhhhh someone's smiling" mist chuckles after she said that while nightmare flicks her nose glaring and mary starts laughing.

(I'd help you but you never asked me for help C:)

SkyDust101 said:
@The Jackal (last time i asked anyone you FUCKING KARATE CHOPED ME)
(Okay fine *Hands pain pill and heat wheat bag* heat the bag up for 2 minutes in the microwave and take the pill with water)

Zac sighs a traditional, Zoe sigh and walks back into the room. He knocks on the bathroom door to check on Writer.

"Hey...Are you okay? Jasmine was at the door but she left, because she knows you're busy... "

He scratches the back of his head, trying to word everything in a gentle way.

"I...errr... is it okay if I stay here for a while?"

Zac bites his lip and sits on the floor, near the bathroom door, hoping Writer isn't crying on the other side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back