• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

"Tell me who made you cry Night"! he said with a hellish like tone."I'll make them pay I swear to God ill make them pay" he said.He then remembers Mary's around and lowers his voice.

@The Jackal (STOP TOUCHING MY CHILD *runs off with jas*)

Nightmare shakes her head. "I-i'm just pissed at m-myself" nightmare wipes her tears away but more appear. "I'm s-so stupid"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Writer pulls her legs up to her chest. She remembers she has to take her medication so she stands up. "I need to take my shit for my ankle." She says, getting up and going to her dresser.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Onyx

Onyx wipes her tears away."You're not stupid whatever I'm sure you tried to stop it.He thinks about it then regrets it but decided to do it anyways.He leans in and kisses writer (Bamm Chocolate Cake!!)

SkyDust101 said:
@The Jackal (BITCH *kicks his dead body* DON'T TOUCH MY CHILD xD )
*RISES AGAIN* YOU CANNOT KILL AN IMMORTAL ! HA HA HA HA HA.... BECAUSE I HAVE DISCOVERED. COCAINE YES THAT IS RIGHT COCAINE ! YOU MAY BEGIN SINGING MY PRAISE !)

@The Jackel (BITCH PLEASE *kicks him over and kicks him over and over* BIIIIIITCH)

(*kicks jackal in the balls so hard he has to wait til new years eve for the ball to drop* don't do drugs kids.)

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

SkyDust101 said:
@The Jackel (BITCH PLEASE *kicks him over and kicks him over and over* BIIIIIITCH)
(OW ow please no sta- ow stahp it please sto- ow ow ow ow stahp it ow ow ow stahp it please ;-; ow ow ow)

Jasmine hesitantly knocks on Writer's door, waiting for a response. She hope she doesn't fail at having one of those friend talks.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="The Jackal](OW ow please no sta- ow stahp it please sto- ow ow ow ow stahp it ow ow ow stahp it please ;-; ow ow ow)

[/QUOTE]
(*Curls into a ball* I'm rejected.... ow ow ow.... soo rejected.... ow ow ow ow ow ow ....... ;-; *Holds knife to own throat* rejected.......)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back