• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((The drama never ends here xD ))

Zac shrugs at Jasmine as an answer to her words. He also smiles, but this expressiom fads as soon as Writer hides her face. Oh, hell no. This bastard is not messing with her today.

"What the fuck do you want?!"

The male sighs, extremely tired of people. He holds Writer close to him but watches her brother carefully, prepared to set her down if he must.

Zoe sees a strange boy yell at Writer, and she knows, without asking, that this is the bully from the text messages. She just has yet to learn it's also her brother.

The female yelps and hides behind Nightmare, knowing her own brother may be moving soon, so his protection would be limited.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

SkyDust101 said:
@The Jackal (*pokes with stick* he ded)
(ANYWHO LETS CARRY ON WITH THE RP)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk
(*Rises* HAH HA HA HA HA HA *MGS Vamp voice* I HAVE BECOME MORE POWERFUL THEN YOU COULD EVER HOPE TO IMAGINE HA HA HA HA)

Jasmine was shocked at what the this random person just said to Writer. They both had similar features. Were they.. Siblings?

That didn't matter. What he just said was unacceptable. She never felt this way before, because she never really had friends. But now, when possibly Writer's brother just yelled at Writer, something snapped inside of her.

“What did you just call her?.."

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

@The Jackal (*backs away* FUCK YOU ASSHOLE)

Nightmare looks at ashton and glares immediately hating him. "Who fuck is he" mary gets out of nigtmare's grip and hugs zoe hoping that she would help zoe calm down.

Jasper looked at Ashton, grinning under the mask sibling rivalry always made him laugh he didn't no why it just did and because of the amount of people against him this was going to be great.

Ashton glared at the guy holding his sister. "Just put Writer down and move along pretty boy. This is between me and her. Your ass isn't gonna do shit." He says, walking closer. He snaps and his wings appear, ready to grab his sister and take flight and tease her somewhere else if the guy tries to attack.

-----

Writer looks over to Ashton and slowly got out of Zac's arms. "You're right Ashton. This is between us, but you know what? These past few years without you, have been heaven. And in my short time here, I managed to have everything you wouldn't let me have. So come on, try something. I. FUCKING. DARE. YOU." She said, glaring at him. She wasn't scared of him at all, but that's only because her friends were around.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Also if you know this quote you are my friend.... Even sky)

Jasper yelled over "GOOD LUCK... YOUR FUCKED" he continued "HATE TO SEE YOU GO MAN BUT EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR SCREWED !"

That got her mad. Jasmine's wings automatically unfolded, spreading to its 13 ft span. She stepped in front of Zac and Writer, stepping closer to Ashton, growling, her eyes darker than usual.

SkyDust101 said:
(Ummm i know it.......i forgot DAMN YOU BRAIN xD )
(C: The name of the singer starts with C and ends with dweller and the song starts with G and ends with d)

(D'aww I got a follower I feel accomplished)

((Damn Jasmine xD ))

((Writer's balls of steel tho ))

Zoe hugs Mary back, more interested in the fight now that it isn't just Zac fighting, alone. She watches through her fingers.

Zachary growls, noting exactly where Ashton's jugular vein is located on his neck. One good bite, and he could be an easy meal....

The older sibling steps to the side, making sure he can see both Writer and her brother completely, past Jasmine's wings. He has no idea what the other guy or Jasmine are capable of, but he does know Writer is not being taken, again, without a fight.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Last edited by a moderator:
SkyDust101 said:
(...GOD I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT I HAVE SO MUCH ON MY MIND SORRY JACKAL)
@The Jackal

(Ish oki the answer was: Celdweller - Good L_ck (Your F_cked)

Jasper stepped up behind Zac, looking over his shoulder at Ashton this was going to be funny as hell.

Nightmare grabs her scthye just in cause zac needs help. "That fucker better not hurt my friends or i will take his soul and won't show mercy" nightmare glares at ashton making her grip tighter on her scthye.

@The Jackal (...i almost got it damn me and my mind over thinking life xD )

Kirby

Kirby appears in front of Zac and Ashton."I'm sorry but there will be no fighting while I'm around he said."My name is Kirby and I will be one of your teachers" he said with a smile

(AHHHH FUCK RIGHT WHEN THE LOWER BACK PAIN WENT AWAY IT CAME BACK AHHHHH MAKE IT STOP)

~before the teacher appears out of no where~

Ashton just laughs as he walks up to all of them. He then walked over to Writer's frail form taking notice of her wrist. He grabbed her arm sliding his fingers across some recent and some old scars. He chuckled as the girl winced in pain. "Awe dear little sis. Have you been hiding something? Have you told them? If I know you, then, you probably haven't. Well... I don't think it's good you keep stuff from people. So." He let go of her wrist and walked right in the middle of her group of friends. "I'm sure most of you are unaware of the news I'm about to tell you, but my dear little sister. Writer Jones, is a fucking piece of shit, that cuts herself." After he said those words he took off, before anyone had the chance to do anything or fly after him.

-----

Writer looked around at her friends, tears in her eyes. She didn't want to be here. She couldn't run away either. She looked over to Zac. "Please, take me out of here." She said quietly, tears dripping from her face onto the ground.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(AH THAT FUCKING HURT U BITCH *smacks jackal upside the head and hides behide frankie and kenji* BITCH)

Kirby

Kirby looks at the kid who suddenly yelled blood shed."Hey you if you would like to see blood shed then I can make an example out of you if you'd like"? he said with a sly grin while a red glow appeared around his hand.

(Oh man, Jasmine's mad. Like damn mad. She's about to go all madea. If you guys ever watched any of the movies. Jfc both rp jasmine and real jasmine is pissed now.)

Nightmare stands there glaring at the floor. "Why didn't you tell me writer do you not trust me" nightmare looks to writer with tears in her eyes but wipes them away and glares at the floor again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back