• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Just remain calm and just walk past the forest and wait to see what'll happen.. I think everyone else died of our awesomeness... That or they suddenly hate me so they aren't responding xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nick gave a shrug and a smile, whistling to himself as he tried to keep what smouldering remains of clothing he had on, hugging Zoe back as she hugged him. He began singing Orange Colored Sky by Nat King Cole, the very song he sang when he found her peeping on him. "Oh I don't know. I got all the questions right. That's all that matters." He said turning around to Nightmare, wondering if any of them realized that this entire setup, the entire rescue mission, was all thanks to some seemingly random and useless actions that Nick decided to do, such as dressing like a sultry nurse, hitting Writer's brother in the balls, taking a dip in a local pond, nearly stealing Jasmin's turtle, and rehearsing his singing.

Jasper came to a stop a few meters away from the group ahead, Hourglass had lead him here he didn't know why but Hourglass usually knew what was happening around him so he follow Hourglass although a few times it had led Jasper into some deep shit but usually it was helpful.

(NICK YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH xD )

Nightmare shurgs while mary looks at nightmare then nick. "Nick you're a weirdo" nightmare giggles and pats mary on the head. "Yes nick is a weirdo and will always be one"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

(Airagog writer's ded help me get her funeral ready xD )

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back