• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Mary's eyes widen in shock then she tries to pull zoe's hands away. "MISS.ZOE STOP THAT PLEASE STOP" Mary starts to cry and scream for zoe to stop while nightmare falls to her knees and crys.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

She shakes her head, the thought of death bring her great fear. "Light... Kill them with light... They are shadows. Shadows don't like light." She says, tears still falling as she looks over at Jasmine. She rests her head on Zac's chest. Her eyes grow heavy, and they begin to shut. She doesn't feel like she is being drained of her energy anymore... But c'mon it's late and she's fucking tired. She slowly drifted off to sleep, the vines slowly weakening and loosening a bit on the two girls actual bodies, but none the less, still there. She fell asleep and all that could be heard was an occasional snore escaping her lips. Her breathing was still shity and same with her heart rate, but she was fine. Hopefully what she had told Zac was enough info for him to demolish the shadow creatures.

(I'm ded inside...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nick walks around pelvic thrusting the air, making inappropriate gestures as he spots the other people, thinking what to do and what he should be doing right now, then suddenly having an idea as the world seems to warp around them, him walking over to the others, "You know? When life gets me down... I just remember.." He says as music begins playing, starting up as the tune begins to play, Nick having his hands in his pockets. "Some things in life are bad. They can really make you mad. And things just make you swear and curse. When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble." He said patting Zac and Writer, "Give a whistle." He said smiling widely to both of them, "And this'll help things turn out for the best." He said as the world around them seemed to lurch as the music started up. as he proceeded: "Always look on the bright side of life." He said as what appeared to be two others of him whistled behind him when he was done. Motioning for the others to join in. "Always look on the bright side of life."

[media]

[/media]

((Did the link work?))

((Nick's gonna win the day over with whistles and smiles :D . And by confusing the fuck out of his surroundings with a cheerily upbeat happy-go-lucky depressing song))

((Writer do it, it's perfect.))

As Writer falls asleep and Nick starts singing, Zac just stares with his mouth open, in pure disbelief of his life. Could all this things really be happening...? The male suddenly grows angry, fed up with Nick's song, whether this is a dream or not. He gently lays Writer down by Jasmine and reluctantly leaves them, running out to Nightmare.

"Nightmare! Get the hell up! I'm serious. Writer and Jasmine are going to die if we don't get a huge source of light. Please tell me you have some lightning, fire shit within your hands... "

He frowns at his own words hating himself more and more each second.

"I'm going to get fire. I don't know what else to do... there's fucking shadows holding them, okay?!"

Zachary runs off, back to campus to fetch his lighter.

Zoe cries, only opening her eyes when she hears her brother's voice. She hugs Mary tightly, feeling terrible for ignoring her.

"I...I'm sorry, Mary....."

The younger sibling sees the girls' bodies again, and her face turns even paler. Her lips close and her eyes grow wide. She can't hide. In an attempt to calm herself, Zoe licks her own blood from her hands, which appeared when the hair ripped her skin with it.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Nightmare nods and stands up wiping her tears away while mary wipes away zoe's tears. "Its ok miss.zoe just....please don't do it again" nightmare summons a hellhound. "One of the best hellhounds....are the fire ones" the hellhound starts to circle around writer and jasmine making sure the shadows stay away from them.

Nick began sauntering towards the shadows as he whistled, seemingly completely unafraid and unbothered by their pressence, instead insisting on ruthless optimism, which caused a feeling of discomfort as they shied away. He snatched the lighter out of Zacharys hand with a smile as he kept singing and strolling as if this was a completely normal situation, then, at once he flicked the lighter open and set it to his shirt, his body going up in flames as he kept singing, "Life's a bit absurd. And deaths the final word. So always face the curtain with a bow." He said bowing as the shadows seemed completely distraught at the absolutely insane human. He had knocked himself out, given himself over, was being drained as this happened, yet had lit himself on fire and was now whistling, leaving the world around them uneasy.

Zac barely gets back to the area before his lighter is snatched from his hands. The male growls out of instinct, but his sounds are hushed by the event before them. Nick has lit himself on fire. The shadows are scared of fire. Writer might live. Zac smiles at Nick.

"You crazy son of a bitch... "

Zoe sucks on her thumb, finally trying to understand what is happening around her. Jasmine and Writer aren't dead? Nick is a hero?

The girl giggles and holds Mary's hand tightly.

"Look. Everything is good again."

She is actually not sure, but Zoe tries to convince herself that she is right.

Mary smiles and nods. "Yup it sure is" nightmare stands there watching nick and then smiles crossing her arms over her chest. "Nick....you are such a fucking idiot"

The vines slowly grow weak and release Writer and Jasmine as the light seems to be killing them. Once they are all gone, the vines are completely off of the two girl. Writer sits up slowly in a lot of pain. "Fuuuuuuuuuuck." She groans, as she suddenly feels all the pain throughout her body. "Zachary! It hurts, can you carry me... Please." She says, blinking away her tears. She then turns her head to look at Jasmine.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Nope... Dream world went poof! Everything is back in reality [emoji5]️[emoji111]️[emoji108])

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nick loudly sang out as the dream world wobbled and finally vanished around them as he gave a whistle. The combination of the light and his brilliantly stupid poisonous cesspool of a mind proving too much as he whistled kicking the ground, still completely ablaze, the flames now catching onto his skin as he stopped dropped and rolled, the fire extinguished as he began skipping left and right, sauntering slowly towards the way back.

Jasmine yawned, sitting up a little shaky. She looked around, slightly confused, seeing that she was in a weird dress on some stone platform, looking over at Writer seeing she was in the same situation, and saw two male and three females. A stupid annoying song that just said Activate was stuck in her head. She looked around again, taking in her surroundings once more.

“God dammit. No more night flying," She said casually, and turned over to close her eyes.

( xD reminds me of myself everyday.

Me: *wakes up* *looks left to right* nope. *rolls over to go back to sleep*

xD )

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Zac nods, running over to Writer and kissing her gently.

"Of course, my love! "

The male laughs cheerfully and scoops his girlfriend into his arms. He holds her close to him, breathing her in and celebrating her warmth. Just minutes ago he was sure Writer was going to die, and now, thanks to Nick of all people, she is alive and well.

Zachary also looks at Jasmine, smiling brightly at her, too, as though he knows her.

Zoe jumps up, careful not to knock Mary over. She runs over to Nick as she sees him returning. The girl hugs him tightly, despite the awkward meetings they've had before.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, Nick! You saved them! "

The younger sibling giggles and spins around, happy everything is okay again. She looks at Nightmare, too, making sure everyone is good.

Nightmare smiles and picks mary up who hugs her tightly and walks up to nick. "Nick i would scold you for doing something dumb as fuck but saved writer and jasmine...thanks nick you're a fucking idiot" nightmare's smile widens then laughs while mary pats nick's head saying. 'Good job nick'.

She smiled, and kissed his cheek softly, she was still very tired. And what better place to fall asleep, than in the one and only, Zachary Hallow's arms. She closed her eyes, falling asleep. Her breathing and heart rate both normal. She loved it.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine eventually got up, hopping off of the stone platform, yawning once again. She was extremely tired.

“I'm going to get myself some headphones somehow and wear 'em every night," She mutters, not wanting this to happen again. She looked down at her dress. “When I get back i'm changing right away and then fucking burn this." She glances around at everyone with tired eyes. She seriously felt like taking a nap right here, right now. But no way in hell is she going to stay in these damned woods.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back