• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((Damn Writer not everyone is as cool as you xD ))

Both siblings treat Writer as a newborn baby, now, as Zac carries her tightly and Zoe peeks at girl's face, making sure she is okay every few seconds. The younger sibling keeps giggling, happy but in desperate need of a shower.

Zachary kisses his girlfriend's forhead, and he tries to have general concern for the other girl, too. He questions Jasmine calmly as he walks back toward the campus.

"Are you feeling okay? If you can't walk that far, I can come back to get you...?"

Zoe walks by Nightmare, curious as always.

"Should we take Writer to the nurse or to bed? "

((GOOD GOD I'M ALIVE CALM DOWN ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

((Wait for tomorrow. I'm having trouble staying awake and we've had enough. Plus this will give you a chance to reread what Nick did during your nap.))

(OH SWEET MOTHER OF MAPLE LEAF LORD FRANKIE'S A ZOMEBIE xD )

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

((Damn right I am! But none of y'all have brains, so you're good (; lamest joke everrr sorry ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Jasper reached up to Hourglass allowing it to climb onto his shoulder as he crouched silently, he knew very well that if any of them saw him he'd be in deep shit.

Nightmare looks at zoe and opens her mouth to say something but mary beats her to it. "We should take her to the nurse" nightmare playful glares at mary while mary giggles.

(Writer will wake up mad if she has to look at those nurse walls another second xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine kept up with the others, watching the surrounding woods as she walked.

“Ah, I'm fine.." She shrugs. “I can walk. Just tired is all," she replies to the guy carrying Writer. Witnessing both of their affection towards each other earlier, she guessed they were dating.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Jasper began walking along with them a few meters away but still with them, ever so often he looked back at the one with the glasses he didn't like him just by his look but he knew not to judge people by their looks.

Ashton exits his dorm pissed off, because he was woken up by noisy people. When he exited his dorm, a smirk appeared on his face as he saw Writer. "Sis wake up you lazy ass!" He yelled from where he was at knowing its wake her up.

-----

Writer woke up, raising an eyebrow until he saw her brother. She latched onto Zachary, clenching her eyes shut. She didn't say anything. She just buried her face in Zac's chest, blinking away tears.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

SkyDust101 said:
@The Jackal (*hides behide nightmare* jackal you're creeping me out)
(*Is ded cos..... eviseration*)

(No but seriously i have no clue whats going on and I hope nick doesn't notice Jasper watching him, Zac, Zoe, Mary, Nightmare, Jasmine and Writer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back