• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

SkyDust101 said:
(AH THAT FUCKING HURT U BITCH *smacks jackal upside the head and hides behide frankie and kenji* BITCH)
Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk
(;-; *Curls into ball* Herpaderp;- ;)

Jasper grumbled "Coulda stabbed him" he said before walking off still muttering to himself "he was right there... RIGHT THERE"

SkyDust101 said:
@The Jackal (.....damnit....*walks over hugs jackal* stop crying)
(;-; *ignores* ;- ;)

Jasper stopped, taking off his mask as he flipped Kirby off before the tendrils shot out launching him away.

Writer shook her head. She couldn't deal with this at the moment. Too much had happened today. "It's not that easy!" She said, limping away to her dorm. Why was life so cruel to her. The last thing she needed was this. What next?! Are they going to go through her fucking room and find her heart medication and hate her for that too?! She cried in hatred and pain as she limped away to her dorm. Now she probably was going to loose a friend over it.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine was now, extremely, severely, ultimately pissed. Thoughts about Writer cutting ran through her head first. She wasn't mad at Writer, though. Hell, she must've had good reasons. Jasmine would strangle herself if she had this “Ashton" as a brother. She focused all of that burning, boiling rage at Ashton. She turned her attention to Writer who retrieved to her dorm. She followed.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Nightmare stands there while mary walks over and tries to hugs her but nightmare pushes her away. "Don't touch me" nightmare starts to walk away while mary tears up and mist pops out of nowhere. "What happened"

(MIST THE FUCKING CLUELESS DEMON CAT xD )

Ashton smirked, his job was done. He turned around and walked to his dorm. He locked the door and went back to sleep.

-----

Writer noticed Jasmine following her, but didn't say anything. She just continued limping to her dorm. She was scared to speak, she feared she'd say something wrong and make everyone hate her more.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Onyx

Onyx was just hanging out above the cloud when he sees a crowd of people.As he fly's down to investigate he sees a figure fly off.As he reaches the ground he sees writer,night,Zoe and her douche of a brother, a old pervert looking man and a insane asylum escapee.He immediately goes over to check to ser If Night is hurt."Hey are you hurt he says looking her over for wounds.After he's done he turns to see a terrified writer.

Jasmine continued following, and then folded her wings back in tight against her back. Rage towards Ashton still burned inside. She eventually ran up to her, with an expression of worry.

“Hey.."

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Zac growls quietly at the teacher, trying not to snap at someone who hadn't even caused the issue. He walks after Writer, picking her up again, so she doesn't hurt herself even more.

The male holds her tight, not saying anything until they get to her dorm room.

"I'm sorry that creature is your brother, Writer. I promise I won't let anyone think negatively of you... I mean not anyone who matters. If they can't deal with your fucking wrist, I'll kill them. "

The threat is a little exaggerated, but he doesn't take it back. Zachary simply opens the door, locks it behind them, and sets his girlfriend on the bed gently. He sighs, wanting to just hide out with her for a while.

Zoe picks at her nails, feeling bad for Writer. She doesn't have anything to say, so she merely waves to the teacher and walks to her own dorm to shower.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Nightmare shakes her head. "N-no fine" she sits on the ground crying. "GOD DAMN IT I NEED TO JUST KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT AND LET ZAC, ZOE AND JASMINE HANDLE THIS" nightmare hugs her knees and cries more while mary runs over tugging on onyx's shirt.

(*hugs jas and slowly pats her face* shhhh child i'm here its ok xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back