• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Dylan turned around and saw a girl that looked like a human 'I'm so sorry let me help you up" Dylan held his hand out waiting for the girl to grab it

Rosey grabbed his hand and smiled. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." She says leaning on her staff (Shown in her picture) for support. "I'm Rosey. I'm new here."

"Oh, Uh, well welcome I,I, I can get you a room key, Mr.Yukari, your teacher isn't well at the moment but you can still have a room" Dylan looked back smiling motioning for her to come

They finally got to the room and Dylan walked in and grabbed her a key "Uh, here you go, your room is 143. I hope you like it here Mr.Yukari worked hard"

She smiled and took the key. "Thanks Dylan. I'll see you around." She says kindly. She walks towards her dorm, with her staff clanking on the ground.

She reaches her room and opens it, finding it empty. Guess she had her own room.

Dylan smiled and walked away into the class and the lesson plans were on the table. Dylan sighed "I think I should ask Mr.Yukari if her wants me to teach class for him while he gets better" Dylan walked back to his room "Hey Mr.Yukari we have two new students and I think they might want to learn. I can teach while you get better if you want"@the\-lich

"Okay I already gave them room keys?" Dylan grabbed his wrist and walked him to room 134 'This is ambers room" Dylan knocked on the door waiting for an answer @the\-lich

Rosey walked out of her room, with her staff once again making a booming sound when it hits the ground. She starts to explore the school, looking around the beautiful architect.

Jennifer saw Lauren leave she followed her. "Hey you okay? I mean from all this. Mr.Yurakis brother and making a puzzle thingy to trap him and all that stuff." Jennifer asked.

Jennifer frowned a bit and sighed. "Great now what!?" Jennifer went back to her room and laid down a bit to rest.

Rosey walked around, finding herself lost. She touched her lips, a habit when she was nervous. She could hear voices, whispers around her...

(sorry guys I'm really sick and sleeping most of the time)

Amber opens her door to see Dylan, "Oh, hey how's everything going? I've been hearing some commotion going on but I've been so afraid to leave my room since what happened to Annabelle. I just don't want to leave her alone."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosey kept hearing the whispers in her head, nagging at her brain. She heard one clear, deep, raspy, eerie voice that she recognized. "You. Are. Mine." The words that she heard made her drop her staff which clanked onto the floor, sending out an echo throughout the academy. Her eyes wide, and full of fear. It was weed, that killed people like her. She hasn't seen any black plants reaching for her, that means it's only his voice.

Jennifer was bored and couldn't go to sleep. She remembered how much Dylan wanted to take her to the fair. Jennifer brushed her hair and put some shorts and a tank top on and left her room. She looked around and found Dylan talking to someone. She went up to him. "Dylan if you want we can go to the fair now." Jennifer whispered in his ear.

Dylan got happy "Okay lets go" Dylan whispered back. He started to walk away and smiled at Jennifer motioning for her to come

Rosey started running to her room and closed the door. she locked it and crawls under her sheets. She falls asleep after a few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back