• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Dylan saw that Jessica had a crush on Mr.Yukari. Dylan thought to himself well it's not so bad, I still have her as a friend. Dylan smiled "Hey maybe he should rest, I think we can handel it"

[QUOTE="ashlyn heckman]"what im so confused. and why cant you guys get along" I said

[/QUOTE]
Zera looks "i was imprisoned by my younger brother now do i have your loyalty...or not!" He asked with a snarl.

"Okay.." Jennifer said. She started walking out towards the hall. "So remind me where exactly are we going" Jennifer asked Dylan.

a little annoyed "yes.... yes..... yes you have my loyalty. I just wish you two would get along sometimes" I said walking away from him and also flipping my hair beside him.

The bench? Jennifer thought in her head. "Okay. I hate when you do it though but we have no idea how much time we have to make another puzzle thing so could you teleport us there or use your super speed?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah but we have no idea how much time we have so we should to hurry up and get this done. I'll be fine I can deal with it." Jennifer smiled grabbing his wrist waiting for him to teleport them there.

Dylan looked at her then looked strait "Okay I'll teleport" Dylan teleported to the bench "Okay now make a stone block with your earth power"

Jennifer took a deep breathe. "Okay here goes nothing." Jennifer sighed. She kept trying to focus. Slowly Jennifer could see a stone block starting to form. She moved her hands in different directions trying to make it. Finally she stopped and turned towards Dylan. "Is that good enough?" She said smiling.

Jennifer stopped and looked at her phone she frowned not knowing if she should trust her not. "Dylan I'll be right back you keep working I'll be back." Without waiting for a reply or answer Jennifer ran towards the ladies room and saw Lauren. "Kay I'm here what's wrong?" Jennifer asked.

Jennifer felt a cold brush against her skin. Someone is in here she knew it. "Um okay. Um Lauren why don't we leave please." Jennifer felt cold. Not a cold feeling but just scared cold. She didn't understand why but she needed to leave.

I could sense something I quickly used my power and sprayed zera with water and pushed him against the wall since my power was strong I was able to hold him there

What where you gonna talk about huh" he snarls, using his omnipresent powers to avoid and grab lauren by the neck. "Well!"

Ya know i hate liars!" He begun to squeeze till a familier voice echoes

Mr yukari glares "zera...u may b strongar, but your in my building im in charge" zera hate to admit..but he was right, as he went away.

falling down coughing I get up and run to zera "zera you do not mess with me" I kicked him in the balls then wrapped water around him and then froze. I quickly run back to the bathroom and grab the teacher and jens arm then I grab Dylan and rushed to my room and locked the room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back